61-63

Chapter 61

[Side mission: Bring the antidote to Hibari Kyouya - Completed]

[You successfully found Hibari Kyouya who was trapped in the enemy base and injected him with the antidote. Consideration +5, Morality +10, Mental Strength +3]

"In this way, the 'Sakura Sickness' syndrome will be solved..."

Sakurai Hoshi pulled the needle out of his arm and was startled by the system prompt in front of him. .

[Hibari Kyouya's favorability level: 69 ([Hibari Kyouya] is going to wash away the humiliation.)]

"...Are you still planning to find the enemy?"

She raised her head hesitantly and looked at the rolled up shirt sleeves, exposing one arm. Hibari Kyouya.

[Character: Hibari Kyouya]

[Status: Multiple fractures throughout the body, blood loss, pain...] The

abnormal state is like stacking buffs... scarily red.

"Of course."

There was no doubt in the black-haired boy's tone, and he glanced over with his narrow eyes: "I will win."

She looked at Yunque silently for a moment, sighed softly, and took out the bag from her backpack. Ten bottles of life potion.

"There's really no way... I'll try to treat you reluctantly."

This kind of player-exclusive prop will weaken other people by more than 80%, and poisonous wounds like those in the Hell Temple will also have a [bleeding] status. , it has no effect at all.

But Hibari Kyouya, I can still give it a try.

She poured potions on Hibari Kyouya's body one by one for free, making the boy's shirt and trousers wet and sticking them tightly to his skin. Combined with the blood all over his body, it had a sadistic beauty.

...No, no, no, this is Hibari Kyouya...! !

Sakurai Hoshi shook off the dangerous thoughts in his mind and poured another bottle of potion.

With the superposition of numbers, all the external injuries on his body have healed...but the fractures and pain will definitely not be healed.

"There's nothing I can do about the bones."

The soaked boy sitting next to him held his palms as if to confirm the condition of his body.

Two seconds later, Hibari Kyouya smiled like a shark smelling blood.

"...Very good."

"I'll kill him."

She and Hibari Kyouya came to the third floor and found the target in a dark room.

Old facilities, dilapidated curtains, air full of moisture and dust... In such an abandoned room, the dark blue-haired boy sat on the sofa deep in the room, his whole body hidden in the shadows.