101-104

Chapter 101

Things get worse.

Of course Xia Youjie knew that he had feelings for Xiao Ying.

It was not just physical desire, but more often than not, he could feel that his spirit and soul had merged with her. He clearly knew that she would create a new order and a better world... Xia Youjie He wanted to give everything for her dreams and wishes from the bottom of his heart, because that was also the new world he wanted -

no one would ever again struggle with the whirlpool of the curse.

He believes that she is the true savior, able to see things that ordinary people cannot, and that the world is different in her eyes.

This kind of complex yet pure and fanatical emotion is not mixed with any selfish desires.

His feelings for Hoshi Sakurai have transcended worldly love, friendship and family affection, and cannot be measured by common sense.

He certainly wouldn't allow anyone to sway or hold her back.

...Even Sakurai Hoshi himself can't.

Even if she was crushed midway and tried to quit, Xia Youjie might clear everything away, hold her up to that position with his bloody hands, and then hold her and realize those wishes little by little.

This does not affect his feelings for her.

Even after leaving the cursed world, he still wanted her very much...

Just like when he saw her spiritual body for the first time, the strong desire to conquer the black creature arose in his heart.

Even this desire frightened him.

Xia Youjie can face his desires and choices calmly, and Sakura fulfills all his fantasies and desires. No one in this world can resist such an existence... So even if she appears in his dream all night, Xia You was not surprised.

...This is not the first time he has dreamed.

Xia Youjie was just a little surprised by what he imagined in his dream.

Dreams are bizarre.

Reality will be reflected in dreams at some unexpected angle... He dreamed that after he said, "After all, I am also very tired... Chief", he also kissed her right hand.

"You did a good job, Jay."

Leader Sakurai praised.

She stared into his eyes in the dreamy sunset, and then her hand left his lips... The fingers wearing the silver rings sometimes hurt a little, but she still gave him what he had always longed for.

The dream jumped quickly, and he and the girl returned to Panxing Cult's room. Xia Youjie wore the attire of the Patriarch as she did then, and the wide cassock completely wrapped her around her, devouring the object of her faith like a truly fallen Patriarch.

What happened after that was even weirder... He did not join Q, but received the task of arresting the leader of the curse master at the high school. He behaved extremely rough and tough... ...which was very unlike him