21-24

Chapter 21

When the party ended, it was about four o'clock in the afternoon.

Oikawa Toru, who followed her all the way, spoke when she was almost home.

"Why me?"

"Huh?" The

handsome young man known as "Miyagi's best setter" stiffened his expression and instantly acted natural, pretending not to care.

"Oh, my, although Tobio-chan can't cause any trouble, but... even Sakurai-chan knows that his ball support is indeed a little bit better than mine..." Hoshi Sakurai: No... she doesn't know

. .

"So, why did you choose me to provoke and not declare a challenge to Tobio-chan?" Tetsu Oikawa flipped his hair coquettishly and said in a sweet voice, "Ah, as expected, Sakurai-chan also supports and protects me... "

Sakurai Hoshi replied instantly: "No, that's not the case."

"You retorted so quickly! You hesitated for a moment!!" "

...I can't say anything against my will."

"Sakurai-chan is too much-!" "

...Oikawa-senpai," Hoshi Sakurai ignored his sweet complaints, stopped and turned to look at him, "Although I don't quite understand, but..." "You are very afraid that you will lose to

Kageyama." "?"

The brown-haired boy fell silent instantly. Oikawa Toru's expression went blank for a moment, and his brown eyes widened, as if something was beating in them.

The temperature in the afternoon is a bit hot, which seems to ignite a spark of irritability in people's hearts.

[Oikawa Toru's favorability level -10]

[Oikawa Toru's favorability level +15]

[Oikawa Toru's favorability level -15]

...

The frequent fluctuations in favorability reveal his innermost feelings.

The boy was silent for a moment, and his tone was unstable: "Sakurai, you are really ugly when you talk..." "

So it's true." "

...No."

"Yes."

"No."

"...Really "?"

"...No."

He was so harsh.

Sakurai Hoshi glanced at the corners of his pursed lips and looked away.

Forget it...

As a teenager, there are always some things that are difficult to express.

"...Kageyama is indeed a genius. It's understandable that Oikawa-senpai feels uneasy."