45-48

Chapter 45

"Do I want to participate too?"

Sakurai Hoshi asked hesitantly on the way to the gym.

Yes - it would have been impossible for her and Tsuna to play.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, who is not good at ball sports at all, would not have been placed on the men's volleyball team just because of her identity as a girl - even if it was just an ordinary class match.

"There's nothing we can do about it. After all, the other boys all ate pizza from the same restaurant yesterday, and they all got food poisoning and couldn't play." The

little baby in a black suit pulled up the brim of his hat and said with an innocent expression.

"That's right..."

...How is that possible! !

It was definitely you who did it!

"Is it okay?" Takeshi Yamamoto put a hand on her shoulder and smiled: "Don't you like volleyball very much?"

She was stunned for a moment.

"Eh?" Sawada Tsunayoshi looked over in surprise, "Really?"

...There was no way to refute this.

Sakurai Hoshi was a little uncomfortable and muttered: "...Why do you know?"

She obviously didn't tell anyone. She only went to the housewives volleyball team with Mr. Aaron at most...

"Huh?" Takeshi Yamamoto looked very natural. "Because there is a pair of volleyball shoes in your cabinet." "

...Can you also notice this?"

"Of course, I pay close attention to you."

Takeshi Yamamoto opened the door of the gymnasium and turned around. He said: "Come and hold the ball for me today, Xing?"

The young man's handsome face showed a healthy brown color in the sun, his smile was bright, and he was very handsome.

Behind him, students in uniform gathered around the volleyball court, holding banners and flags of "Three Years Group A" in their hands. Some people were cleaning the field with mops, some were pulling up the nets neatly, and some were waving at them expectantly.

In the tall, vast gymnasium, the smell of the topical sports medicine Salonpas spray instantly flooded into the nose, and the noise of the competition filled the ears... full of boiling youthful energy.

…It’s a real-life volleyball match.

Sakurai Hoshi stood at the door of the gymnasium and looked at Yamamoto Takeshi steadily.

"...Star?"

Tsunayoshi Sawada, who was following her, noticed something, stopped and called her carefully with a questioning voice.

And Takeshi Yamamoto stared at her without hesitation.

This silent and slightly tense atmosphere lasted for about 20 seconds.