5-8

☆ 5. Lucky Draw

Lottery

Sakurai Hoshi dug out the [17-point test paper] that he got when he searched the classroom before.

Not surprisingly, the name column is also [Sawada Tsunayoshi].

...how to suddenly feel a little pity for the other person.

No, wait, with her current intelligence barely above 10... I'm afraid her score is lower than Sawada's...

She stuffed the test paper into her backpack with a cold sweat on her face.

Now go to the shopping street - prop shop, bookstore and cosmetics store to browse them all!

Must immediately! immediately! Improve attribute values!

Sakurai Hoshi grabbed his schoolbag and started running, heading towards the commercial street. When she turned into the Jiaofan Police Station on the way, she was so sweaty that the police almost thought something serious had happened, and they felt like they were facing a formidable enemy.

"What happened? Don't worry!"

She gasped and raised her head: "Police, Mr. Officer! I picked up three wallets!!" "

...That's it."

The policeman at the registration office sat back silently.

[Lost item [Robbed wallet] × 3]

[You handed the wallet you found to the lost and found office of the police station, and the police officer praised you highly. Morality +3, Consideration +2, Reputation +5]

"You're breathing hard, are you okay?"

"No problem! I'm just exercising, thank you, Mr. Officer!"

Sakurai Hoshi ran away with his schoolbag.

Running can also add exercise!

She ran towards the commercial street and ran as hard as she could to her destination. It was 5:45 and most shops were not closed yet.

[You work hard, exercise +1]

Yes, it seems that running is useful! From now on, I can run to and from school.

She held her knees and panted for a long time, wiped the sweat from her forehead, raised her head and looked at the surrounding stores.

Although Bingsheng is a small city, it has everything it needs, and the commercial streets are also very prosperous.

Sakurai Hoshi carried his schoolbag, ignored the temptations of various coffee shops, game arcades, pet shops, etc. on the road, and rushed directly into the first bookstore he saw.

Books in Japan are really expensive. Except for comics, which are relatively cheap, professional books basically start at 2,000 yen. Sakurai Hoshi thought about it, and first cautiously bought a [Middle School Exercise Questions] and a [Fashion Magazine], spending 5,500 yen.

Things in cosmetics stores are even more expensive, with a [high-end skin care product] costing 16,000 yen.

When she came out of the store carrying skin care products and facial masks, she only had 75,150 yen left.