INTRODUCTION

Welcome to all. I want to introduce you to a different ROI universe. What kind of universe is this? And what's the story of it? I will let you know in a short way. Read below...

An old man sleeping on a golden bed called his wife. His wife came running for him. Then the old man explained to her that he could feel his death. He is the King of India. So, the old man was therefore concerned about whether there would be peace in the nation after his passing.

In order to elect a ruler for each region, he planned to partition the nation into five equal sections before he dies. India is divided into five parts: North, South, East, West, and Central. Each region's ruler was chosen by the old man, and they went by the name ROI (Rulers of India). They're similar to the Mafia. Although the old man had distinct objectives, these rulers turned the nation into a place of hell. Both good and terrible exist. No one can stand in their way. Some of the rulers start using this power for evil. In such evil, a child lost everything like ash in the wind. That child became a threat to the ROI.

Although this story may appear to be routine, keep in mind that the action is only getting started. This story is action-packed and transports you to a different universe. So I'd like to welcome you to the ROI universe.

So, this is how our story is going to begin. We meet every week with a fresh chapter. Until then, you can have some nice relaxation with our past stories. We are trying to share every different genre that connects you and me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------