SWORDSMITH

The old man removes the spectacles and wig, and every other shock watching that he is Karthik and surprised at how she found out. Aditya grabs Karthik's collar and warns him that he will kill him for what he did to Preethi's father. Karthik replies, "Are you for real...?" Karthik looks around the station and hears some footsteps before saying, "You bought some guests," looking at Preethi. Preethi and the others begin to glance about and discover that they have been surrounded. Preethi claims she came here to speak, not to fight. Karthik suggests moving up to the rooftop to escape. Everyone agrees and begins to move. Karthik shakes hands with Dev and Brahms, and as he stares at Brahms, he notices a cloth-wrapped sword on his back and thinks he's seen that sword somewhere.

Everyone climbs to the roof and grabs their weapons, standing in all directions. More than fifty members launched an all-out assault. The struggle began on the roof glass, which appeared to be old and dusty, making it delicate and easy to break. While battling, one of them falls onto the rails, shattering the roof glass. Some of those who fell were critically injured by the train. Every second, the violence in the conflict escalates. Karthik kills the attackers like it's child's play. He jumps on the roof glass without shattering it and kills the attackers at the same time. The final attacker attempts to shoot Karthik, but Brahms steps in to defend him, and he takes the bullet.

Brahms fell on the roof glass, causing it to shatter. Brahms is slowly collapsing; Karthik shoots the final attacker, runs after Brahms, and grabs his hand. Karthik attempts to drag him, but the glass is so slick that they both fall. A goods train was passing at that time, which led both of them to fall on the goods. Brahms was severely injured. Karthik is still clutching his hand, tears streaming down his cheeks. Brahms hands him the sword he is wearing with the cloth covering it. When Karthik uncovers the sword, he experiences emotion seeing the Devil's Shadow sword. Karthik stares into Brahm's eyes and asks, "Why?"

Brahms responds, "I am a swordsmith. My son used to be my entire universe. My wife passed away while giving birth to him. I saw her in my son and took wonderful care of him. He is constantly energised and powerful. He has always wished to do something good for the world. But one man altered his fate; he was blackmailed and compelled to join the West ROI as a guard. He despises being that, but he left with no choice; to protect me, he sacrificed his goals, yet he never killed anybody or did anything bad to anyone. But one day, a youngster, about fifteen years old, walked into my shop looking for a sword. Yes, it's you, Karthik.

When you were fifteen, you came to me and requested that I make you a sword out of the knife that belonged to your mother. As you said, I created the sword, which is still in your hands: the Devil's Shadow sword. You created a long bloodline with it. And there's one more drop of blood on that sword that I never expected to see. It's my son. He's only doing his job. You might not recognise him because you killed everyone ruthlessly in order to kill the main one. You unintentionally killed numerous guards, one of them is my son. In every action, several guards will die. No one cares about them, but even they have family, I lost him with the sword I made. So I vowed to kill you for the sake of my son. I attempted to track you down and kill you, but I failed. After you disappeared, I began driving around in my van, looking for you. I'm not sure why, as a driver, I learned so much, mainly about life. Every passenger makes me feel like they are a member of my family.

So, I decided to quit looking for you and spend the rest of my life as a driver. But I never expected to see you again until that fateful day. You requested a ride from me. That was a perfect opportunity to kill you, but I couldn't because your eyes when you are purchasing a sword are filled with anger, but that day I saw your eyes filled with love. Preethi, I know she changed you, so I decided not to change you again, and I hope you learned from your mistake and attempted to change as I did. Even among people like us, there are a few people like Preethi who can change the world. This sword in your hand, I stole it from her house. It needs you, but I have one request: never kill someone you don't know. I am giving you this sword; wield it wisely for the sake of the world. Simply put a stop to this ROI. I'm tired of it. Never leave her," and then ends breathing. Karthik sobs, shuts his eyes, and jumps off the train.