THE MINI TRAGEDY

Preethi saw a glimpse of a rainy day with a random guy chasing some guys who were trying to avoid him by throwing obstacles. They noticed a girl with an umbrella in front of them and started threatening her with a knife to the neck, telling her she had to stop that guy. But this random guy continued to persevere. As a consequence, the group stabbed the girl in the back of her waist, threw her, and fled. The chaser quickly ran towards the girl and caught the falling girl. She was bleeding profusely and had no choice but to observe him and listen to his heartbeat. "YOU..." she stated emphatically, punching him in the face.

When Preethi awoke, she was in the hospital. She was perplexed by what had occurred; her friends informed her that she had collapsed shortly after the blast and that they had taken her to the hospital, where her father was admitted. She went to her father's room and sat there, crying and saying she was terrified. Her father consoled her, instilling courage and hope in her. He sends her home for her own safety. She is escorted out by security guards. To ensure her safety, Karthik hid next to the windows from the outside. He pays close attention to everything her father says to her. He entered the room through a window to assess Preethi's father's condition after Preethi left. Karthik enters the room where Preethi's father is resting. Preethi's father was speechless when he saw Karthik. "PLEASE," he said, tears in his eyes and a grudge in his heart. Karthik walked away from the scene, as he didn't care.

Karthik goes to a pub, drinking all alone, recollecting all his memories of her at the cafe. Unexpectedly, Preethi also comes to the same pub with security. Karthik harshly gets up from the stool, and he sees Preethi standing next to him. It's like face-to-face. For the first time, he saw her eyes very close to him. One of her security guards pushes him and points a gun at him, saying to be far from her. She tries to help him by giving him a hand as he falls down, feeling sorry for her security guard. He avoids her and gets up on his own. Preethi feels that he is showing attitude towards her and yells, "You..." and punches him in the face. Karthik gets out of there and vomits outside the pub due to an excess of alcohol, and he hears whispering about some kidnapping. He ignored it, as it was none of his business. Preethi, without taking any breaks, goes on drinking. After some time, she went to the washroom, and after seeing her reflection in the broken mirror that was in the bathroom, she felt a shock and fainted.

Kidnappers came to kidnap her, but she had already fainted. One of the kidnappers disappointed, saying, "Man, we just wasted money on that damn spray; I need a refund," and took her body into a car. Aditya, who came to visit her in the pub, saw the kidnappers and started chasing them. The driver of the kidnapper's car drove the car fast as they saw a man start chasing them on a bike. The kidnappers tried to confuse the chaser (Aditya) by constantly changing the routes. Once they felt that the chaser was no longer tagging, they routed towards their secret area, where a private plane was waiting for them. They shifted her body onto a private plane. She was hardly breathing.