SILENCE

Karthik approaches Preethi and inquires whether she is okay. Vishwak Mitra points a gun at Karthik and orders him to get away from her and kneel. Karthik has two little knives in his hands; he puts them in his pocket, gently raises Preethi's head while she is facing down, and asks, "Do you wanna punch me in the face again?" Preethi replies fiercely, "I want to... but I don't have energy for that... Next time, I will... Did you kill all of them? Why?" Karthik responds, "Sometimes, for the greater good, we need to become a greater evil." Karthik gets hit by a gunshot fired by Vishwak Mitra. Karthik gets hit by the bullet but continues to smile while watching Preethi, as if he doesn't feel anything. The blood drips over Preethi's face, turning her whole vision crimson. She is unable to endure her surroundings. She was terrified and wrapped her arms around Karthik, shutting her eyes. Karthik softly pats her head with his palm. She falls asleep, feeling peaceful and comfortable. Karthik then sat her down on a chair while she was still asleep. Suddenly, Vishwak Mitra fired another round, and Karthik reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of tiny knives while dodging the bullet. He punches him so hard and stabs the two knives into Vishwak Mitra's hands and stabs them against the wall. Vishwak Mitra yelled hysterically. Then, with his entire palm torn, Karthik pushes him away from the wall. In anguish, Vishwak Mitra screams loudly. Karthik silences him by placing a gun in his mouth and saying, "Silence..." Aditya attempts to stop him from shooting Vishwak Mitra, but his efforts are futile. Karthik's mind is so quiet that he doesn't hear anything. He shoots Vishwak Mitra, and after him, he also shoots the central. Both collapse, bleed, and pass away. Police arrive at the scene and take Karthik into custody.

The following morning, Preethi's room was filled with a cosy light from the early sun through the big windows. Preethi gets up, yawning. She opens her eyes and takes a long, cleansing breath. She remembers the incident from yesterday as she stares in the mirror in her own room. She is perplexed about what occurred after she fainted. She exits her room and descends to the hallway. While the TV is still on, she notices her father getting ready to go. She also notices that the sword of the Devil's Shadow is missing from its usual location. Preethi grabs the remote to switch off the TV, but while she is trying to do so, she stumbles onto the news concerning Karthik. She turns up the TV's volume. According to the report, Karthik escaped from prison this morning. Preethi switched off the TV since she couldn't comprehend a word. Preethi's father calls her and says, "Don't put too much pressure on your brain. Ask me anything you want to know. Maybe it can be our final talk." Preethi replies in a perplexed tone, "Why are you speaking that way? Where are you going?"

Her father replied, "I have some unfinished business. I need to pass a statement: NO MORE ROI. It's like a one-way trip. One last thing: be courageous and forge your own path to freedom. Refuse to be controlled by anyone. I love you the most; this is for you." Preethi becomes anxious and notifies her father about her glimpses, claiming that she even witnessed the statement in her glimpse. Her father confesses, "I don't want to talk about it, but I think I have no choice now. I believe those glimpses are memories of you. Your glimpses are all real. You are the girl you see in those glimpses. I am aware of your glimpses. The doctor informed me that there is no medication for it. So don't put yourself under greater stress." Preethi queries, "So what about the boy? I want to know everything." with skepticism.

Her father walks into his room and pulls up an old diary. The diary is coated with a thick layer of dust. When Preethi asks about the book, her father says, "The boy you are asking, I guess you may already know about it. And everything in the diary tells the tale of your memories. You used to keep a diary. You will find all your answers in it. There are a few blank pages and blank spaces, but don't worry—I filled them in and made the tale appear to be full so you may learn everything there is to know about him. This is the story of how everything changed. It's the last thing I want to do. Be joyful at all times, my sweetheart." After saying that, he gives her a forehead kiss and bids her farewell.

After her father left the home, she began roaming all over the hall. She starts thinking about everyone, and when she thinks of Karthik, her heart pounds so quickly. She didn't understand the feeling because she is constantly angry with him, but now she feels like she is missing something very important to her. Then Aditya appears to see Preethi, and Preethi is relieved to see Aditya in such a good state. She inquired about the situation with Aditya from yesterday. Aditya describes all he witnessed and played CCTV footage of Karthik killing everyone, including the footage of the dark room where his friend was surrounded by two hundred people. The video is so scary, showing Karthik killing a whole two hundred people in that dark room with the sword violently and also killing everyone who comes in his way, and the footage also shows how he killed Vishwak Mitra. Preethi feels shocked to learn that Karthik has killed people. She sits on her sofa, feeling nothing.