INVASION

Preethi becomes unconscious after being restrained. She did, however, see her father and Vishwak Mitra in conversation before collapsing. She catches another glimpse of the same girl and the boy: "The girl's father is preparing to leave the house. The girl queries his father about his whereabouts. His father responded, "I need to elect the Central, North, East, and West. The disturbances are becoming worse every day, and someone needs to be seated in place of previous ones." The girl suggests, "Why, who needs... Ruling people and making them do as you like, killings..., It's hell down here. What if there is no leader...? I mean, NO MORE ROI. The world will be better without them. Just pay attention to me, dad; you're the only surviving leader. You are in a position of authority; make a statement and stop everything. "

Her father, with a smile, sat on the sofa and replied, "Sit, my dear child... You became so big...! You are right, but let me tell you something else. You claim that we kill people for our own purposes. Consider a world without us. Everyone would be fearless and start fighting with everyone on their own without any hesitation. Our existence instilled terror in others, causing them to obey regulations. Sometimes we have to be evil in order to build something nice. If I pass the statement NO MORE ROI, as you indicated, do they just maintain their composure? Everybody outside is starving and waiting for the right time. They would launch their own revolution if I did pass the statement. We won't be able to control the situation. There are evils among us who are waiting for power; not everyone wants to do good. However, I am prepared to provide the statement to you. Could you provide me with a better way to halt everything? I'll put off elections until tomorrow. Give it some thought and provide me with a solution. I'll be overjoyed, I promise. Just know that you are my only universe and that I love you more than anything. Don't worry; whatever I do, it's for you." The daughter hugs her father, kisses him, and walks away. Her father smiles with tears.

After leaving home, the girl goes into an abundant house. She saw the person whom she had bandaged in the previous glimpse. The person is brewing tea. She approaches him while holding his hand. "It's quite huge; there are a lot of members involved," she says as she rests her head on his shoulder. She also adds, "I was requested by my father to come up with a solution. Although I believe he is correct, I am at a loss for solutions. I just followed your advice. Are you now happy?" The person grins, knocking on her head. They settle at a little dining table, and the person offers her tea. Both of them were cracking jokes and sipping tea. After a little while, the girl then asks him, "So, what will be the solution? Anything cooking in your mind?" While she is inquiring, she slowly falls. " She comes out of the glimpse mumbling, "Karthik... Karthik..."

Karthik continues to be seated in the vehicle. His mind began to wander over some of the words and noises, which irritated him. The words, "Mom... Dad... Great... Kill everyone... Blast... Die... Traitor... Want me to come...? The world hates us... No good... Killer... Haha... News... Expulsion... Sword... Ash... I LOVE YOU... No peace... War... ROI... Danger... Punish... Kill... Kill... Kill..." This word makes Karthik uncontrollable. He tried so hard to block out the noises by closing his eyes and ears, but it was ineffective. Upon opening his eyes, Karthik noticed a sword in front of him. Once all the voices have stopped, there is just one voice left, and it says, "KILL..."