THE CHASE

Brahms glances back and shouts, “What is going on here?” “You asked for adventure, and here it is,” Dev responds. Brahms accelerates the speed. The city is deserted, and the hunt escalates into a bloody shootout. Aditya took out the gun and made an attempt to fire them, which caused the back doors of the vehicle to open. Aditya was able to destroy one of the vehicles, but there are still five more pursuing and firing at them. Aditya’s gun ran out of ammo, and everyone is terrified of what will happen next. Brahms grins and glances at Karthik before saying to Aditya, Remove the seat, and they’ll find what they’re looking for. Aditya follows through on his advice and takes out the entire rear seat. Surprisingly, they discover four weapons: an M4 Carbine, a Sig Sauer M400 Tread, a Winchester SXP, and an RPG 7.

They grabbed the weapons out of excitement and began firing at cars. Karthik is also offered a rifle by Brahms, but he declines and states, “I prefer remaining silent.” Dev is a first-time gun user; hence, most of his shots are misses. Although he took out two cars by shooting bullets into the tyres, causing the cars to fall off, Preethi shot all of the drivers, causing them harm but not death, which made the cars stop, while Aditya eliminated all of the opponents by exploding their cars. One vehicle remained, and two motorbikes, each with two riders, appeared out of nowhere, targeting the front seats of Karthik and Brahms.

The two motorbike riders each began aiming their weapons at Karthik and Brahms. Brahms pushes his side of the motorbike with the van, pulls out his Winchester SXP, and shoots the motorbike handle at Siddharth’s side with a single shot. A person in the car jumps into the van, into which the doors were opened. Aditya attempted to fight the man, but his armour rendered him invincible. Aditya is defeated and knocked to the ground by the man in a mask, who has a lot of high-tech armour surrounding him. He brutally beats Dev as well. He grabs Preeti’s hair, pushes her into his car, and drives away with Preethi. Karthik attempts but fails to stop him from leaping. Karthik considered using RPG 7, but he chose not to. The person, along with Preethi, escaped.

After travelling a considerable distance, Brahms stops the vehicle and awakens Aditya and Dev. Karthik is reprimanded by Aditya for sitting and doing nothing. Aditya gets calmed down by Dev, who explains to him that he is terrified of guns. Dev and Aditya come up with a strategy to save Preethi. They assumed they would be escorted to her house because her father was there. Brahms agrees to the idea, and everyone is prepared to battle with fully loaded firearms. Karthik continues to oppose carrying a gun. They headed in the direction of Preethi’s house. When they eventually arrived at her residence, Dev went to check on the security but, sadly, was apprehended. According to Dev’s intel, Aditya prepares the rifle and begins sneaking around the house. While preparing to leave, he asks Karthik, “Is he really your friend? He might perish in their hands if you remain here.” Aditya and Brahms walked out of the vehicle.