THE PROPOSAL

A butterfly is fluttering about when, all of a sudden, blood dribbles down upon the flying butterfly. The butterfly changed colour to a reddish-blood hue. There was a man surrounded by total darkness, torrential rain, and plenty of blood. Everyone there had been brutally killed. He is clutching a sword and standing there with his hands covered in blood. His hand is dripping blood onto the sword, which is then dropping to the ground. The enveloping silence made the drops of blood seem enormous. Then a woman entered the field, yelled piteously, "Mistake, you are a monster!" at him, and then walked away. The man drops the sword and kneels down.

Everyone has forgotten about that day over time. It's the year 2022, where Corona Lockdown has also been lifted. Everything opened up quickly, including jobs, schools, and colleges. Everyone began to feel as young as yesterday. Everyone is recovering from the pandemic gradually.

Karthik, a chef at Trilogy Cafe, is having a good time while serving delicious food to his customers. Things are going well. However, a group of people were partying in the cafe one day, and a girl named "Preethi" from the group stole Karthik's heart. He just stares at her every time she comes in with all of these different groups. When Preethi went to the cafe with a group one day, she was eager to cook the food for her group because it was her birthday. Her request was granted by the cafe manager. She began to cook. Karthik was assisting her in the kitchen and felt like he was in heaven. She didn't notice the person who was assisting her because she was so focused on her work. She prepares food for everyone in the cafe, including the staff, and asks Karthik to serve it. Everyone else ate except him because he was too busy serving and felt bad. She and her group had a great time; everyone wished her well, and she left by thanking the manager for allowing her. Dev, Karthik's friend, laughed from the corner, saying, "It's not gonna happen. She's rich, and you... (laughs)."

As it was her birthday, Karthik planned to propose her. He pursues her until she reaches her home with her friends. He sneaks into her home. He took the rose from his pocket and confidently prepared to make a proposal. "Aditya," one of her group members, unexpectedly proposed to her with a rose. Karthik sits hopelessly in the corner, watching Preethi take the flower. When Preethi was about to say something to Aditya, one of the security guards approached her and informed her that her father had been in an accident. She dashed towards the car. Karthik initiates to leave the house as well, but he perceives the security guards whispering, "One stone, two birds; try to be far from the vehicle." Karthik ran at the speed of the wind towards her, terrified for her safety. The driver is about to start the car. Karthik grabbed Preethi's hand and yanked her away from the car. The car was massively blasted. While running, Preethi slipped, but Karthik caught her and shielded her from the blast. Karthik was holding her, but the sunlight and the fire from the blast obscured his face. She experiences a shock and falls asleep.