THE SOUTH

Without any delay, before the news of his death spread, I reached the West. I was lucky that he was celebrating his birthday in a pub. I entered the pub and began dancing normally in order to remain anonymous. It was filled with disco lights and dancing, and people were drinking everywhere. The West is in full alcoholic mode and is grooving to the music. I approached him while dancing and whispered in his ears that he was going to die today. He felt terrified and summoned guards for protection. The guards are stationed throughout the pub.

One of the guard's fires at the roof, causing panic. Everyone rushes for the exit. I'm standing in front of the west, wearing a hat, and singing along to the music. The west sprang towards me, ready to hit me, and I raced towards him. He hit me in the stomach and walked away. My hat had fallen to the ground, and I was kneeling on one leg. The quiet is extremely perilous for the nearby guards. The west collapsed, blood pouring from his body, while I grabbed the hat and placed it on my head. He hit me in the stomach, but I stabbed him.

He is still alive; he fled into the kitchen with some guards, leaving some guards to kill me. I managed to take them all down without even my hat dropping to the ground, and in that process, I also killed Brahm's son, who was one of the guards. I smashed the kitchen door and began fighting like a chef preparing cuisine. The chef uses all of the components to make the best cuisine; I did the same by repurposing certain tools as ingredients and preparing food with their body parts. He stayed calm and called his family as though these were his final words.

He's on a video call with his family and the remaining leaders from the East and South. While he was on call, I cut him into parts in front of the video call where they were sobbing and warning me. I warned them with a base voice, saying, "The world is silent. No one knows. No one speaks. No one dares. I am the shadow of the devil. The end of you is in my sword. Wanna play a death match?" I cooked him with all of the parts and delivered him as a gift from me to the other regions.

Then I flew to the east. The beaches, sky, and everything else appear to be stunning. I didn't spend time with them; instead, I focused on learning everything I could about the East's leader. They couldn't see my face clearly on the video call because of the darkness, so they named me The Devil's Shadow. The East stopped moving out and stayed in his house the entire time. I despise waiting, so I knocked one of the guards out and took his position. It's been challenging to play the part of a guard. I stayed as a guard for several days to get the perfect timing. One day, while he was swimming, I went near the pool. There were no guards nearby since I was acting as his personal guard.

I approached the pool; he sat deeper within the pool for a longer period of time, doing meditation, and then came up to take a breath. He noticed me and questioned why I was at the pool when no one was allowed near it. I stared him in the eyes and said, "I am the one who helps you meet your god... The Devil's Shadow, Karthik." Fear in his eyes caused him to have a heart attack, but there is no one nearby to help him, and he is unable to yell due to pain. I changed a lot and decided to relieve the pain by cutting off his head with my sword. The water became crimson, and I finished my duty in the east. So fast and easy.

The south one is the last one standing. I arrived in the South and began researching the South's leader. I was shocked to hear that the South had more positive reviews than negative ones. Then one day I witnessed a bunch of people calling themselves Devil's Shadow and doing awful things. They are making people terrified by exploiting my name, and they are looting everyone. I warned them, but they didn't believe they were using my name. So I decided to teach them a lesson by harming them. They began to flee after a few blows, and I pursued them. Then they found a girl by the wayside and wrapped their knives around her neck, believing I'd be stopped.

However, I did not. When I attempted to attack them, they stabbed the girl in the waist and tossed her away. I caught the girl who was falling. Actually, I would never care about anyone, but when I caught that girl, she was bleeding and attempting to say anything. I wanted to hear what she was saying, so I placed my ears near her lips, but she punched me in the face. I don't know what occurred to me at the time; I simply wanted to save that girl, and that girl is you, Preethi. I admitted you to the hospital and afterward attempted to contact you. I ran into you again at the hospital. You first attempted to ignore me, but we gradually became friends, and I even met your father that day because of you. Your father is the South's leader. I could kill him straight away, but as you were bandaging me, I fell so deeply into your gorgeous eyes that I can't even get out till now.