THE SWORD

After hearing this, everyone becomes silent. Preethi responds, "THE DEVIL'S SHADOW... My father also told me stories about him, but they don't line up with Aditya's. My father once stated that while most people treated him like the devil, there was a girl who treated him more like a god. It's unbelievable, yet I'm the only one who is aware. Unintentionally, he fell in love with a girl. Perhaps it is a destiny that we were unaware of. He used to have a childlike appearance while he was with this girl. The girl has always been like a bird in a cage, but he is the one who gave her freedom. With him, the girl feels secure and relaxed. He never fought, and he always made her happy. The girl's entire worldview was altered. With this female, that guy's goals also changed. He transformed into a soft person and made a deal with the leader that he'd stop everything and that the only thing he wanted and cared about was the girl. He made some rules, then, due to terrible circumstances, he left like a fog in the dark. This was my father's share of the story, which was never written with violence but rather with love. After hearing this, my heart was deeply impacted. Even I am hoping to meet someone of that nature. The sword that belonged to that person is currently in our house. It's incredibly lovely and unique that it has a knife inside the sword. It's... Aah... explaining it appears to be difficult; I will show it when the time comes."

After hearing her, Karthik suggests that he possesses the same qualities as the person in the story. Preethi responds with a furious expression, "What? You... Never think about it. You are not and will never be like that." Karthik murmurs, "Perfect for me..." and turns over.

Dev also comments, sharing all he knows about him: "THE DEVIL'S SHADOW... He is a mistake. The story I know is pretty different than yours. He was a little child who enjoyed playing with friends all day, but because of the actions of certain monsters, he began to understand how the world works. In the beginning, he walked among us and learned many skills in silence. His custom-made sword is something precious to him. Once he realised the reality, he began to hunt. The problem is that he never learned how to put an end to it. However, there are rumours that he completely stopped hunting because he respected someone's objectives. It ended like a fog in the dark. I usually don't pay attention to these stories, but this man is different. If I have the chance, I'd like to know the whole story and his relationship with the sword."

After hearing all of these stories, Karthik exclaims, "ROI... GANGSTERS... WILDSHORE... THE DEVIL'S SHADOW... Huh, boring..." Brahms accelerates the van as he begins to tell his story, "THE DEVIL'S SHADOW... the story about him. The sword... My thoughts are wandering to the past. I am the creator. Everything—the sword, the story, everything—it's my creation, I... " As Brahms was finishing his sentence, suddenly someone shot the van from behind, and it hit the side mirror, shattering it into pieces. Everyone is startled, and as they glance behind them, they notice a few cars following and shooting at them.