SLAUGHTER

While the central was returning from the meeting, I blocked the route, so they just took another root, unaware that it was a dead end. They arrived at the end of the road, and I blasted the rock on the slopes beside it. Huge rocks began to fall on the road, forcing cars to crash. Some of the guards, as well as the central, escaped by leaping out of the car. I took my sword and began slaughtering the surviving guards. It was difficult to fight because it was my first combat, but I eventually killed all the guards, turning the road red with their blood. I began chasing the central all the way while he was fleeing for his life.

His phone wasn't functioning, and I stabbed him so lightly that he wanted to suffer pain rather than die. There were some railway tracks nearby, and he attempted to flee by getting aboard one of the moving trains. He mounted the train, walked inside, and sat comfortably in one of the passenger compartments. After a while, he noticed someone sitting far from him carrying a newspaper. That person dropped the newspaper, and the minute he saw it was none other than me, he felt like his death was approaching. He began sprinting over all of the blocks. I walked gently after him. He eventually reaches the train's end and, with nowhere else to go, kneels and begs for mercy. I'm completely emotionless. I laughed at him and kidnapped him, punching him in the face.

After the central, I fled to the north to kill the leader. As soon as the central was missing, everyone started being afraid of me. The North began making wise choices to shield himself from the unknown me. Finding him is not difficult, but his wise choices made it difficult to attack him. But I have my own plans; I made him choose what to do. I was able to influence his thoughts without his knowledge by sending him signals that made him constantly think about me. I gave him a signal to blast north; a good leader would stay and attempt to stop it, but I was right; he wasn't good. He attempted to flee from the north on a plane. His wise choice was to leave the North on a passenger plane rather than his own private jet, thinking that I might not be able to kill him on a passenger plane. But, as I have stated, I am entirely emotionless.

I planted a bomb on that plane. I sent him a video of me placing a bomb. He became so tense and attempted to use a parachute, but none of them worked because of me. Yes, children, old and innocents were on the same plane, but who cares? To do some greater good, I became a greater evil. The entire plane exploded along with him. I sat in the airport, watching the explosion. I felt so satisfied.