END OF ROI

Aditya searched the entire home, murdering anybody who came into the middle, while Brahms stayed by his side, simply beating the opponents and not killing them. Karthik enters the home, and all he sees are the dead people. He was so anxious that he began to move quietly. He entered a big room that was completely dark. Karthik notices his pal Dev bound to a chair below a one-hanging light that is present. While heading closer to his friend, Karthik inquired about what was happening. Dev nods, but Karthik is unable to grasp what he is saying. Karthik suddenly felt something moving so quickly in front of him. But he feels something pass in front of him and notices a slash mark on his hand. Karthik keeps trying to move forward, but he keeps being wounded. In spite of having several slash marks on his body, he eventually makes it to his friend. His friend was bound, and his mouth was clothed shut. Karthik removes the cloth. Dev yells, "We are surrounded. There are around 200 people with swords in this room, and they move quickly like ninjas. Man, we are dead." Karthik pushes the dangling lamp while grinning. The light is spreading out and moving like a pendulum. "I thought it was over... But here I am..." Karthik says as he places his hand on his back and holds the sword.

The area where Preethi is tied up comprises many ancient antiques, along with the sword of the Devil's Shadow. When Preethi opens her eyes, she observes Vishwak Mitra and her father conversing. Vishwak Mitra, with a grin on his face, said, "Finally, after all this... It's gonna end now..." Preethi's father replies, "The nature of silence is very dangerous; just a small disturbance creates a huge disaster. The wildest man that we ever knew was silenced for a few years. If in case he gets disturbed due to any of us, disaster will occur. It will be unpredictable and unstoppable. It ends with the END OF ROI."

Aditya and Brahms eventually track down Preethi, who is accompanied by her father and Vishwak Mitra. Preethi could hardly stand due to her ties. Vishwak Mitra aims a pistol at Preethi and tells Aditya to put his firearms away. Aditya acted to do what he ordered and attempted to assault Vishwak Mitra. They fought brutally as Brahms untied Preethi's cord. Unexpectedly, Aditya loses the fight and falls down, prompting Vishwak Mitra to aim the pistol at him and Preethi's father. Preethi asked him to quit doing all of this and start negotiating. Vishwak Mitra wanted her father's position as the ROI's leader; he wanted to be the central leader and need to rule everyone. Preethi makes an effort to convince him that, rather than ruling, it would be better for everyone if he left society in peace and had a regular life. Vishwak Mitra was tired of hearing all these for so many years. Vishwak Mitra snapped, yelling that if she didn't get her father to accept him as the leader in a minute, he was going to murder him and needed to do it in another way.

Suddenly, one of his guards with a mask who has a lot of high-tech armour enters the room, bloodied, and declares, "He killed everyone... He looks like the DE...," At this point, he vomits blood and collapses, dying. "We have more than 300 soldiers; only one killed them all. Is he a human?" Vishwak Mitra speaks in a whisper as his hand trembles and Preethi's father smiles. Another guard bursts through the door into their room. It was extremely hazy. A man was moving slowly, as though his pain were excruciating. When they recognise the person, Vishwak Mitra and Preethi's father exclaim, "The central." Nobody knows if the central, who has been missing for 15 years, is still alive or not. They were astounded to see him alive. The central's body is covered with marks, and he is in no position to accomplish anything; he just comes up to them and says in a low-energy voice, "You made a mistake. It's your last day. He is coming." Dev then enters the room with a rifle, terrified, as if he has seen a monster.

Loud footsteps began to be heard throughout the entire room, which caused everyone's hearts to race. Their throats were dried up, and everyone pointed their guns towards the door. The person enters the room, and they see Karthik, who is slowly making his way inside while heavily covered in blood. The blood is dripping all over his body. Karthik enters the room, laughing aloud, and then becomes silent, placing his finger on his lips and saying, "Shh... Fun's over. Let's begin the action."