05. Day 2 1of4

1197 words

I sat up trying to understand what was going on. Was it all a dream? More like a nightmare for that kid at least. But as I got out of bed my feet hit something. I looked down and saw that it was the kid's diaper bag. So not a dream. But if not a dream, then where's the kid. That's when my science started to work and I smelt coffee coming from downstairs. And not just coffee, but bacon and other breakfast smells too. Was the kid cooking?

I threw on my robe and house shoes. I walked quietly down the stairs and made my way to my kitchen. What I saw would have scared almost any parent out there. But something told me that this kid knew more then I thought he did. He had taken my chairs and lined them up in front of the stove and the sink. He had made himself a platform to walk on so he was tall enough to use the counters. I had high back chairs so it looked like he was safe with a railing behind him. But I knew even his weight could knock any of those chairs over if he wan't carful.

As I watched he started to scramble some eggs. He had just pulled the last of the bacon from the grill when I walked in. After he pored the eggs on the grill he grabbed his bottle and took a drink. Until then I hadn't noticed it sitting there. And that's when he noticed me standing there watching him. After he was done drinking, he sat his bottle back down and looked at me. He didn't just look, but stared. Like he was trying to see into my soul. It became quite uncomfortable quite quickly.

Then he pointed to the table and said. "Food almost ready." Then he dropped to his knees having another coughing fit. I ran up to the bathroom and grabbed the throat spray. I ran back down and was able to show it to him. He tried to sit up, I had to help him with that. Then I held the spray for him and he opened his mouth. After a moment he was able to catch his breath again. "Tank oo." He said in a whisper before he got back up and started fussing with the eggs. I was about to tell him to sit and I would finish making breakfast for us. But as I opened my mouth to tell him just that, he looked at me. That one look was all I needed to back off and let him finish.

I went over to the table and saw that it was setup for two people. On both plates were a pice of paper. One pice of paper said Kennith. The other pice of paper said Daddy. I now knew his name. I smiled looking at that pice of paper. I even stroked it thinking, "Now I have a name for him. And such a good name it is." I looked over to him and he saw me smiling. He didn't really smile back, but he did point to the other plate. Then he did a hand flip letting me know there was something on the other side of my pice of paper. I went to it and picked it up. There were no chairs for me to sit on because he was using them all right now. So I leaned against the wall and started to read.

============================================

To; Daddy

I don't know your real name, so this will have to do for now. Thank you for saving me from that guy that had me this time. He wasn't the first to do what he did to me. And you are not the first to treat me like a baby. I know what I look like. But I am not a little kid. I haven't been a kid for a long time. But I gave up a long time ago. So if you want a little kid then so be it. For you, for right now, because you kept me from dying, I will be your little kid. Like I said, I gave up a while ago. I was hoping he would have just kill me and got it over with. I couldn't kill myself or I would have done that a long time ago.

If you are thinking about using me like he did, please just kill me now. All I ask is to have this as my last meal before you do. I will even dig my own grave if that helps. But I have been watching you, so I don't think this is the case with you. You seem like a nice guy and I'm going to try to trust you. That's something I haven't been able to do in a long time. So as a sigh of trust, here's some information about me that you will need to know about.

Do to what has happened to me in my life, I no longer have bladder control for the most part. This has been happening for years and has now become normal for me. In addition to that, If I'm not near a bathroom I have accidents. I might know a minute sometimes two before I mess myself. That was actually why that other guy kept a butt plug in me at all times. But I found that thing in the garbage and I left it there. Thank you for that. And for not just ripping it out ether.

As you can probably guess from my writing, I am older then you thought. Even tho my writing is really bad and you might not be able to read all of my hand writing. I don't get to practice that much. For now I will tell you that I am well over 18. I will also tell you if or when I am uncomfortable with anything you deem necessary. I have no money. And from what I saw in the garbage, I don't even have the clothes that we're on my back. But I'm willing to work for my food and clothes. And anything else that is needed for me to survive. I can cook, a little. Once again, no practice. But I'm willing to learn. And I can clean too. All your open rooms are clean now. I did that while your were sleeping. Your kitchen, bathroom, living room are all clean now. And I will clean up after breakfast too. I didn't want to snoop, so I didn't open any doors that were closed. But I will clean those rooms if you want me to.

So what I guess I'm asking for, is a place to stay for now. I will do almost anything you want of me. At least until I'm healthy enough to get a job and move out of your life. Now that you know I'm not a little kid you rescued, I'm sure you want me gone as soon as possible.

Sincerely; Kennith

============================================

All I could think at the time is, Well that was one hell of a read.