18. Dinner

4053 Words
Baby Bear's POV

We had to go inside so we could get ready for dinner. And my diaper needed changing again. So daddy thought it would be a good idea for me to have a bath before we went anywhere. I couldn't really disagree with him on that one. I was just crawling outside in the grass. Even my casts looked a little green right now. But they were some sort of plastic, so they were waterproof and washable. But they were not able to be used as a flotation device. They sink not float. that sorta sucked when taking a bath. But that same thing I used at the hospital was here. So no tubs with lots of water. We still used the tub but with me in my smaller tub instead.

At first daddy would take this thing and me into the kitchen for my baths. But then I told him I was okay in the bathroom. I guess he didn't want to traumatize me anymore then I already was. But it wasn't anyones's fault, except mine. And it was an accident, not on purpose. So now I get my baths in the bathroom where they should be taken. It's also a lot easier for him and more privet for me. Could you imagine being naked in the kitchen with a bunch of werewolves looking at you? I can, and it wasn't nice.

And now when my baths are done, daddy puts me on his bed to get me ready for bed. He has a soft bed and now it's always clean and comfy. The wolves that help around here make sure of that. There's even a new soft blanket at the foot of the bed since they found out what daddy's been doing with me. It is all babyish, but it feels good on my skin so I'm good with it.

Only this time he didn't put me in my pajamas. He put me in something that looked like a suit. It was still all soft and had a zipper in the back just like some of my pajamas. The feet even looked like they were shoes. And I looked like I was wearing a tie. That's when I remembered we were going out for dinner with the Alpha and his family. Daddy had to remind me to call them Mark and Izzy not Alpha and Luna while we were out. I was just going to call them the puppies, but that wouldn't have gone so well I think.

So after he gets dressed, we head downstairs to wait. I was told that they were going to pick us up for dinner. We didn't have to wait long. After by diaper bag was packed it was only about five minutes before there was a knock on the door. Daddy went to open it and Billy came in. After saying hi he came right to me and he was all happy and talking really fast. "We all going to dinner together. And you gets to use my seat so I get a big seat. But I have to sit still so I don't fall or slide out. At least that's what mama said. She's driven and daddy's already there. We gets to go to the new restraint. I haven't been there yet but it's supposed to be really good. And, and we gets to do lots of stuff there. They even have a place so we don't have to stay with our parents while they talk about all the boring stuff." He was almost bouncing as he spoke. I was trying not to laugh at how hyper he was.

"Okay, Okay Billy. Calm down." Daddy said holding him back a little. "The sooner you get back in the car, the sooner we will get there." He looked up at my daddy then ran out the door. "Okay Baby Bear let's get out there." He picked me and my beg up and we headed out. I was strapped into a car seat that was a little to big for me. It was Billy's and he was just a little bigger then I was. But I didn't think he was this much bigger. My blanket was put around me and my bear was to my side. That made it a little better.

The ride to the restaurant was sorta funny. I was sitting right in the middle so I could see out the front window. I could also see both daddy and Izzy. Daddy looked nervous the whole way there. But beside me Billy was bouncing in his seat dancing to the music and trying to sing along. Izzy was swaying to the music while she was driving. I even started to sway a little to the music near the end. When we finally got stopped at the restaurant, daddy almost jumped out of the car before it stopped. I guessed he didn't like Izzy's driving or something. I thought it was just fine.