23. Preschool Day 1.

5354 Words.

0000 POV

Over the next week and a half the two talked while Kennith got better with his arms and leg. He was able to feed himself and walk around on his own again. Although he still enjoyed having Joey hold him just before naps and bedtime. During those times Joey would cradle him and hold his bottle. Kennith would relax in his arms and let his daddy keep him safe and warm.

During that week and a half Joey was call out to take care of some, pack business. Whenever that happened, one of there neighbors, who they now knew and talked to, would come over to look after Kennith. This manly happened at night and he was asleep. But when it happened during the day, Kennith would be taken to Mark and Izzy's house. Even tho Kennith was able to slowly walk and use his arms at the time, Billy still wanted to hold him when it was his nap time. Kennith didn't mind and it gave him some comfort knowing that someone was there to watch out for him while he slept. He also knew that Billy was a good person and it made Billy happy to be able to help a friend.

There was also talk about Kennith going to school for the first time. Joey didn't know much about what would happen at school, but he told Kennith that they both would be there. "As far as I can tell, this preschool will be like a daycare. I will be there to help out with everybody. But I will manly be there if you need me. But this is to let you get used to others that will be your Little age. Most, if not all of the others will be actual young kids. So you will be bigger then them and stronger too. But this is all about understanding what school will be like. Then, after your ready, we will be giving you some tests to see where you will be when you are ready for real school."

This sounded odd to Kennith. But he agreed knowing that this would be the first step to actually going to a school for the first time. Little did he know, he would be needing this first step more than anything.

——————————————————————————

Kennith's POV

It was now Sunday night and Joey just gave me a bath. We agreed that I would tell him if I felt uncomfortable about anything he did. But to be honest, I really loved when he would bath me. I could play with the bubbles and the toys while he took care of everything. But it wasn't just me playing ether. This was a time I could really relax and we would talk about nothing important. I really liked the feelings he gave off when he took his time gently cleaning me. Until recently I didn't know how much he actually enjoyed doing this. I thought it was just another thing he had to do. But he really enjoys doing this for himself and not just for me. It was his relaxing time as well. He has even started letting his guard down and he would hum as he washed me. I couldn't help but smile up at him the first time he did that. He got a little embarrassed when he asked me why I was smiling at him. But after I told him I liked it, he relaxed even more. He told me that he used to do that same thing when he bathed his son. But this time he didn't get sad about the memory.

So. Sunday night I got a bath and was dried. Then I was put into one of my new cloth diapers. I would still need them all the time for the most part. I was up to five minutes now. I would know five minutes before I had to poop. But peeing just happened when it happened. I was told that there might be a way to fix that. But both Alpha Mark and Papa Bear had to still look into it before they would tell me how. They didn't want to get my hopes up yet.

I was tucked in to my crib knowing that tomorrow, I would be going to school for the first time. I was told that there was nothing to worry about quite a few times today. But it wasn't me who was worrying. I was almost jerked out of my crib when I asked. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I knew this would help him, and I really did enjoy sleeping with Papa Bear. He was warm and comfortable to sleep on. He put me in his bed before taking a shower. After he dried off, he came to bed and rested me on top of him. I nuzzled my head under his chin while he had his arms wrapped around me. I was able to listen to his heartbeat and breathing slow as he relaxed even more. He was worried, but having his teddy bear in bed with him, he was able to calm down and sleep. As he calmed down, relaxed, and fell asleep, so did I.