09. Day 1 Kennith's POV

6853 words

I was sitting in this god forsaken mall again. I looked like I normally do. Like shit. I feel like shit. For all I know I could smell that way too. But this is how I was dressed today. And this is where I was told I had to stay. That is until I get another customer. I gave up on trying to find out why anyone would want to have sex with someone who looked like me a long time ago. I gave up on trying to run away. Any time I would try, he would catch me and quite literally beat the piss and shit out of me. I gave up on life. I would have killed myself just to make all this stop. But for some reason, I just can't go through with it. I have come close quite a few times. But I just couldn't do it.

As I was sitting here, hopefully for the last time, I saw a guy sitting across from me. I was supposed to be standing, but my legs were just so tired. I was supposed to go to him and see if he wanted to pay for some of my time. But I was just so tired. He kept looking at me while he was doing something on his phone. I knew he would want something from me. But he never came to talk to me. Then Master showed up and sat next to him. They talked for a while then Master left. A couple minutes later another Master came and pulled me away. She all but dragged me through thee mall and out a door.

The moment we got outside she told me, "Your Master is really pissed at you right now. You weren't doing your job and lost a customer. You are in so much trouble." All I could think about was the pain she was giving me. Her grip on my arm hurt and I was stumbling trying to keep up with her. When I saw Master I almost laughed. He was so pissed right now. Maybe he would kill me this time and it would all be over with. No more pain from being beaten. No more pain from all the costumes. No more pain form things being shoved in me or yanked out. No more pain from not eating. Just the peaceful bliss of nothing after I die.

I was tossed to the ground at Master's feet when we got to him. Then he yanked me up by my arm and started screaming at me. My mind was so numb I could't even understand what he was saying. I guess that's why he hit me across the face so hard. That's when I hopped he would kill me. A couple more like that and I would be done. But after that first one, I was dropped and cursed my bad luck. He was going to keep me alive to torcher me even more. I wanted to cry but I had no tears. To numb or lack of food and water. I didn't know witch. But all I could do was sit there and wait hopping for the end.

Then something dropped in front of me. A brown paper bag fell from somewhere and landed right in front of me. A little stuffed lion with what looked like a pacifier attached to it. I knew Master wouldn't have one of these things around. I knew that because my last Master made me have one at all times. But when I was sold to this Master, he took it away and told me never to talk about it. He went as far as to burn it right in front of me. That and all my clothes that my last Master made me wear.

Then the bag moved up and my eyes fallowed it. That's when I say the guy from before. He was the one sitting in the mall looking at me. He said something and motioned for me to follow him. I looked around and Master was gone. So I guess I was sold to this guy now. My ears were still ringing and I was really tired. But I got up and followed my new Master. Maybe this one would hurry up and kill me after he say how bad I looked. He would most likely kill me after he knew all the problems I had. I wouldn't be worth keeping around after he found out about me needing diapers or this butt plug all the time.

He led me to a car and opened a door. I knew I wasn't to do anything until ordered by Master. I still couldn't hear that well, but he pointed to the seat and I got in. I thought I did something wrong when he reached inside the car. I flinched and knew right then I would be getting hit because I did. But instead of getting hit for flinching, he just strapped me to the seat. He got in on the other side and started driving.