Trinket

Scorpius was returning from Honeydukes with hands full of sweets. At the same time, he felt very guilty. It wasn't until he was outside the sweetshop that he realised he had spent almost all of his money on chocolates and candies and didn't have any left for a present for Albus. It was the most important thing! His Albus was left alone at Hogwarts because he had school punishment and was not allowed to go to Hogsmeade. And he had that punishment because of Scorpius, too! He stood up for him when the Gryffindor boys were teasing him. The fact that he used inappropriate spells to help his friend was another matter. No, he was not tasked with writing the sentence I will not turn my classmates into flobberworms a thousand times, his punishment was far more prosaic - to wash the toilets at Hogwarts. However, Scorpius was also punished - although he wanted to stay with Albus, he had to go to Hogsmeade. Out of grief, he spent almost all his galleons in the Honeydukes.

He thought hard about how to arrange it so that he would not come without a present; he didn't count the sweets as he mostly consumes them himself.

He ended up joining a group of third graders. They also tend to have a limited budget. A group of Ravenclaw girls wandered into the jewellery shop, and Scorpius followed. The girls began to create jewellery from glittering beads. Scorpius watched them for a moment before he plucked up the courage to pick out the little green hearts. He started stringing them onto the thread and made a cute bracelet.

Fortunately, he will have enough money for it.

"May it bring happiness to the recipient," smiled the elderly, cheerful witch who owned the shop.

"Do you want to cast a spell on the bracelet?"

"What spell?"

"When your friend wears it, the emotion you felt for him when you strung the beads will be with him."

Scorpius thought hard about it. Finally, he agreed because he loved Albus more than anything, and a magic bracelet was better than a simple trinket.

When he returned to Hogwarts, Albus couldn't wait to see him.

Scorpius placed the bracelet on his arm. Albus's eyes lit up.

"Scorpius, my love, you have no idea how happy you made me. Did you really make it yourself?"

Scorpius sighed. So maybe everything turned out well after all.

"Hey, what were you doing at Hogsmeade?" Albus suddenly asked suspiciously.

"I didn't do anything bad," Scorpius protested.

"You look kind of guilty," Albus frowned. "You weren't unfaithful to me, were you?"

Scorpius sighed. After all, that bracelet conveys emotions. Yes, Scorpius felt very guilty while making the bracelet.

"Well, you know... I kind of... blew the money I had for your gift in Honeydukes," he admitted.

Albus laughed.