"Hey, wake up!"

Scorpius was enjoying the sight of his sleeping boyfriend – actually, since yesterday, a husband. He still couldn't believe it. He pushed back the covers to make sure that Albus really had his ring on his ring finger. He took his hand in his and kissed it tenderly. Albus didn't even move. Scorpius stroked his tousled hair and then his face. Still no reaction. He kissed his cheek and then his lips. Albus mumbled something unintelligible.

"Al, my love, wake up! In a moment, Grandpa Arthur will arrive with a flying car. We're going on our honeymoon!"

Albus gave him a sleepy squint.

"Grandpa isn't due until the afternoon," Albus muttered. "Come lie down with me for a while."

"It's already afternoon," Scorpius pointed out.

"Really?" Albus was now wide awake and staring at Scorpius with those beautiful emerald eyes of his. He glanced down at Scorpius's hand and smiled lovingly when he saw the ring.

"It was your idea to go on your honeymoon in a flying car, remember?"

Albus nodded. He found it adventurous. He was intrigued by Harry's story of how he and his friend Ron had a great adventure in that car.

"Yeah, I wanted to take you somewhere far away in that car where no one would take you from me."

"Don't worry, I'll never leave you," Scorpius whispered. They gently pressed their lips together and kissed until they were interrupted by a car horn.