3

Layla couldn't give Nick the sex he wanted in the four days he was there. He just didn't turn her on at all. What did turn her on was, unfortunately, the texts from her stalkers.

Under Nick's pressure, she did give into him once more while he was there, but yet again she was left unsatisfied.

At the very least he could be playing with the kids while he was home from work, right? Wrong. He spent the majority of his time home playing on his gaming console. Didn't cook, didn't clean and pushed away the kids when they tried to play with their daddy.

"Hey, babe, you wanna try for another kid?" Nick asked her randomly.

Layla's brows furrowed together. "You want another one? Well why don't you go and play with the two kids we have now and then we can talk about it?"

"I will soon, I'm just finishing up this quest real quick. But maybe tonight we can get started on making number three?" He wagged his brows at her suggestively.

Layla fidgeted. "Sorry, I just got my period. Can't do that now."

His face fell. "Right, next time then. Or maybe you can blow me instead?"

"I have to go do dishes." Layla averted the topic and hurried away.

Her phone vibrated twice when she reached the kitchen, indicating she got a text. She glanced at her husband entranced in his game again and the kids playing with their toys in the living room, making a mess as always. Layla pulled out her phone. It was a text from L.

"He really pisses me off. What gives him the right to ignore the kids all day long and ignore you, then expect you to give him whatever he wants? Isn't it enough that you're working plus acting as a single mom while he's away? I can't stand this shit. You deserve better."

Layla replied: "Where the hell are you?"

L: "We're both at our apartment. It's hard to stay close with the douche bag is there."

Layla clicked her tongue. "Turn off the damn cameras. I didn't even fucking put any in that room."

L: "Did you miss the part where we said we're obsessive stalkers? Of course we put up cameras in every room. You're the love of our life and we need to protect you from assholes like Nick."

L again: "Even A is saying that Nick is an asshole. What is he really contributing to your relationship? Is he providing you anything besides money? He is a sperm doner for those amazing kids and nothing else."

A: "We have much more money than him anyway. We each have more than double what Nick has. Be with us and our money is yours. Nick doesn't even allow you access to the bank accounts. It's really fucked up."

Layla: "Now you're bribing me?"

Layla then had to put her phone down and deal with her kids arguing about something.

After the kids were in bed a few hours later, Nick called a taxi and left for his work again. Layla breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed onto her bed. She was always so incredibly relieved when he left. She could return to acting like herself when he was gone.

After laying there for a few minutes, she reached for her phone again and read the messages from her stalkers.

L: "We aren't opposed to bribes. Or begging. Or blackmail. Anything it takes to get you to be ours."

A: "I'll do anything just for you to even so much as look at me."

L: Ignore him, he's even more obsessed with you than I am, which is really saying something."

Layla considered everything that had been going on for months. Her husband was useless and she knew it. He didn't turn her on yet demanded sex. Then when she gave in, he rarely if ever satisfied her. Sex wasn't all. He also ignored their kids and her emotional needs too. The stalkers weren't completely out of pocket with what they said about Nick.

But she can't just easily leave him, they were together for six years by then. And the stalkers weren't guaranteed to be better. They could be way worse than Nick. Even dangerous.

Layla fell asleep while her mind raced.

Sometime in the middle of the night, she felt something brush against her skin. Her underwear was slowly pulled off her. She only slept in a shirt and panties most nights.

Layla thought it was Nick who was demanding more sex, so she decided to just fall back asleep. It would be over soon anyway.

Her legs were spread and instead of a needy cock, there was something hot and wet sliding against her nether lips.

Layla gasped and her eyes flew open.

"Finally awake?" A deep voice chuckled.

That was certainly not her husband.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked as she tried to squirm away.

"Don't worry about who I am. You should worry about staying quiet while I make you come over and over on my tongue. Or don't. Thts fine too. I'd love to hear you moaning in pleasure."

He licked her again, then again.

"L?" Layla whispered. The room was far too dark to be able to see anything. All she could make out was a silhouette crouching down between her thighs.

"Mmm," He hummed and licked again. "You guessed correctly. Now lay back and let me reward you."

"Wait-" Layla tried to protest, but he licked her again then his tongue pushed inside her and she trembled. Nick had gone down on her occasionally, but he wasn't good at it so she refused his offer most times.

This was completely different. His tongue pumped inside her a few times before sliding up and circling her clit.

Layla's body jolted with the pleasure and a soft whimper left her lips.

"Wait, stop. This isn't right. Oh, God." She gasped as he slid one, then a second finger inside her while his tongue worked on her clit.

He didn't reply to her words, instead focused on worshiping her body. It was like his fingers and his tongue were magic. He knew exactly where and how to move, putting just the right pressure in just the right places. In just a few minutes, an orgasm came crashing down on her, but he didn't stop.

Layla was overly sensitive after her orgasm and tears pricked her eyes. "Wait, wait, please. It's too much! Ahh! Stop." She whimpered, but he merely held her hips down and kept going wordlessly.

Layla came again and again under his masterful manipulation of her body.

Finally, she laid limply on the bed and he slid his way up, pushing her shirt up so he could trail kisses. She was too exhausted to move as his lips brushed against her shoulder, then her neck. He licked the sensitive skin there then sucked, leaving a hickey.

"I told you I could satisfy you much better than he could. And that was only the warm up." His lips brushed against her ear as he whispered in a deep, husky voice.

He tugged the collar of her shirt down and left another hickey just under her collar bone, then another few more on her breasts and neck.

His lips trailed up to capture her lips in a hungry kiss. "God, I want to fuck you so bad right now." He growled. "But I can see you're tired, so I'll hold off until you're ready for me." He kissed her lips again softly.

"I love you, Layla. Maybe I'll come back to fuck you tomorrow night. Would you like that?"

She could only whimper in response, already struggling to fight off sleep.

L kissed her cheek. "Get some sleep, baby. I love you." He tucked her back in bed, placed one last kiss on her forehead, then he left.