11

Layla sat in silence as she listened to the normally quiet Aronin speaking. When he finished, she spoke up. "So I didn't actually do anything."

"Not actively. Just you existing is more than enough."

"Why didn't you ever approach me?"

He scoffed. "I couldn't. I could hardly talk to you without stuttering when we had class together. I was afraid of repeating that. And I knew that... alone, I'm not worthy of you. That's why I needed Luka to ever have even a glimmer of hope of being with you. Turns out I was right. Besides, I know of your polyamory fetish and desires. It's my goal in life to make you happy, so that's a part of it."

Layla's cheeks heated up. "You know about all of that?"

"Mhm. There isn't a single thing about you that I don't know. Every little detail of your body, mind and soul I know."

"Well that's embarrassing."

"Don't feel that way. Even if you were entirely what you perceive as your flaws, which I don't think of them as flaws, but anyway, if you were just that, I'd still be not good enough for you. You'd still be a goddess, and you'd still be the only ray of light in this world."

She scoffed and languidly traced patterns over his chest, causing him to shiver. "You think too highly of me, you know that?"

"I don't think that's physically possible."

"Of course you don't." She closed her eyes and relished in the pleasure of his hand stroking her hair. "Now that you're here at my side, would you ever get tired of me?"

"Hah!" Aronin burst out with a loud laugh. "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Layla, I could burrow under your skin and merge my soul with yours for eternity, and I still wouldn't have enough of you." He nuzzled her hair. "I just want to drown in you."

Layla hummed and squeezed him tight. "Then what's the next step of the plan? What should I do?"

"Whatever you want. If that's to be with us, we would be happier than anything. If you don't want to be with us, just tell me and I'll handle Luka. He wouldn't be able to take a rejection from you, so I'd have to take drastic measures." He mumbled the information into her ear, so it wouldn't be caught on their sensitive cameras.

"Drastic? Like what? You wouldn't kill him, would you?"

"To protect you, there isn't anything I wouldn't do."

"Okay, well, worst case scenario, don't kill him. Lock him up but never kill him. Or yourself for that matter. But anyway, I don't plan on rejecting either of you at any point."

He blew out a breath of air with relief. "God," he breathed and kissed her head. "Thank you. Well then the next step would be the lawyers, packing your things and having you and the kids move into a home with us. You don't need to worry about a thing, we will take care of everything."

A knock sounded at the door.

"Food!" Layla quickly pulled from his arms and opened the door, taking the food and setting it on the island.

"I'll tell them to come inside." Aronin told her while she began to unpack the food and set up the kids' plates.

She soon heard the sound of little feet rushing through the house. Layla looked down at the floor which was now all muddy and frowned.

"Er, I'll clean the floors." Luka said quickly.

Aronin and him worked to get the shoes and jackets off the kids, then Luka helped wash their hands and Aronin sat them at their usual seats.

"You two are efficient." Layla commented as the kids dug into their food in no time.

Luka winked at her. "One of the perks of having us around." He squeezed her butt when the kids didn't see and she just rolled her eyes, but a small smile was tugging her lips.

She grabbed her food and sat down at the table, motioning them to sit as well.

"So you have fun outside?" She asked her kids and they both eagerly nodded, then went on a spewl of all the games they played outside. It warmed her heart to see her kids so happy and enthusiastic. They didn't have enough male role model in their lives and it was something they desperately needed.

"Mommy! Can Luka come play tomorrow?!" Sarah shouted.

Layla hesitated. "We don't know what we're doing tomorrow, sweetheart. Maybe, maybe not. We have to see."

Sarah pouted but continued eating. "I wish daddy would play with us like Luka."

Layla froze, unsure of how to respond to that. She set her fork down and looked at the kids, but they didn't pay any attention to her, merely ate.

Luka placed a hand on her thigh and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay." Layla said quickly. "It's not anything you did."

After dinner, Layla did bath time, then set the kids in bed. When she came out, the house looked spotless. Aronin and Luka cleaned while she'd been busy.

She froze for a moment. "Wow, you two should start a cleaning business."

Luka snorted. "We only do this for you. No one else gets these perks." He charged at Layla and scooped her into his arms and spun her around, then pulled her in for a kiss.

Layla giggled and kissed him back. After the kiss, she looked at Aronin. "You want a kiss too?"

Aronin was at her side in a fraction of a second, looking at her hopefully. So she pulled out of Luka's arms and kissed Aronin. "Thank you both for helping me out. I really appreciate it."

Aronin was looking dazed from the kiss, but he managed a nod.

Luka then lifted Layla in his arms again. "Come on, Aronin. We still have more work to do."

He stripped Layla down and got her in a bubble bath with a glass of wine. After the bath, she came out to see her bedroom was also spotless and the laundry was running. Luka and Aronin gave Layla a full body massage that felt like a professional one, then they both gave her orgasm after orgasm, before they fucked her late into the night.

Layla woke up sandwiched between the two men. She hummed happily and tugged them closer and smiled.

Luka kissed the back of her shoulder and Aronin stroked her waist.

"Baby, did we do a good job?" Luka asked.

"Mmm, yes. Absolutely. I've never felt better or been treated so well in my life before." Layla sighed happily and nuzzled Aronin's chest.

"Good. Well, just learn to expect that sort of thing from us frequently. That wasn't a one time thing."

"More bribes?" Layla smirked.

"Absolutely." He kissed her neck.

Layla wiggled her hips against his morning erection and he hummed. They were still naked, so it was easy to aim his cock at her entrance.

"Fuck, you're already so wet, Layla."

"Well you two turn me on so... just fuck me already." Layla whined.

"As you wish." Luka grunted and thrust inside her.

Aronin reached over to begin rubbing her clit and she pulled him in to kiss his lips. She loved the feeling of being surrounded and loved by these two men.