13

The move was complete. The kids absolutely loved their new space. And they were over the moon excited when they learned that they would be living with Luka. They didn't have as much of an opinion on Aronin, but that was fine. He was quiet and it would take time.

Layla wound up quitting her job, much to the relief and joy of her two stalkers-turned-lovers. Her life grew much easier and she was stress free most of the time. Of course, the cameras were a thing that stayed. And the tracking of all her movements. They were still obsessed with her and that would never go away. They also spent every second they could at her side. She didn't mind because Luka and Aronin would worship her.

It was roughly two weeks after they moved in where she got up in the middle of the night to throw up into the toilet. She felt two pairs of comforting hands on her, holding her hair back and soothing her. Because she didn't throw up again after that, she assumed she just ate something bad and didn't think too deeply into it.

That was, until Luka brought up something. "Layla... your period is five days late."

Layla froze. "Hm?" She asked as if she didn't understand what he said.

Luka sighed, then grabbed a small grocery bag from the island and gave it to her. "Go take a test, sweetheart."

She took the bag gingerly and ducked into the nearest bathroom.

She peed on the stick and set it on the bathroom counter before fleeing the room. "I didn't look at it. Set a timer."

Luka nodded and set the timer on his phone. Aronin pulled her into his arms. "I love you so much, Layla."

She twisted her fingers nervously. "What would we even do? We wouldn't be able to tell who's it was."

"That doesn't matter. We can do a DNA test when the baby is born if you want to. But Luka and I have already discussed it. We would share responsibility as the father regardless of who's it actually is."

Layla looked between the two men. "Really? Wouldn't that get complicated?"

"Nope. We love you and we both know we need each other to be with you, so we're quite comfortable with each other." Luka said.

"Okay, so then who would go on the birth certificate?" She placed her hands on her hips. The timer went off but no one moved.

"Whoever you choose, sweetheart. We would also like you to legally marry us, but that's a whole other topic." Luka hopped off the bed and kissed her forehead before heading into the bathroom.

Layla wrapped her arms around herself. Aronin quickly pulled her into his arms and kissed her cheek. "No matter the results, I love you eternally."

Layla leaned into his strength as Luka came out of the bathroom and leaned on the door frame holding the test. His lips curled up and he looked at Layla.

"It's positive." He grinned. He passed the test to Aronin and her so they could view it. Aronin's grip tightened on her and Luka dipped his head to kiss Layla.

"My love, I'm going to fuck you for the rest of the night. I hope you don't have any plans for sleeping any time soon."

Despite his words, Luka laid her down gently and slowly kissed every inch of her body. Aronin joined in only a second after Luka. They kissed and licked her all over, worshiping her body. After they made her come several times, Aronin pushed inside of her.

"I love you so much, Layla. I love you, I love you. Fuck I've never been happier."

Aronin chanted her name like a prayer as he made love to her. Luka did much of the same when it was his turn. They both went back and forth, slowly fucking her and worshiping her, nearly until the sun came up.

***

Months later, Layla sat up in the hospital bed, cradling her newest son. He had Luka's cheeks and chin. "Sarah, Brandon, come here. But be quiet." She told them. Her two kids brought by Luka, crept to her side to view the sleeping baby.

"Woah, is that my baby brother?" Sarah asked, her eyes wide.

"Yup. He was finally ready to come out of my belly, so I can hold him. See? Say hello to Xavier."

"When can he play?" Sarah looked at her brother disgruntled.

Layla chuckled. "Soon. He's too little to run around but when he gets older he can."

Her face lit up. "Okay!"

Brandon leaned over to give Xavier a kiss and Sarah followed suit.

***

Two years later, Layla was holding her next child. It was a girl that had Aronin's eyes.

Both Luka and Aronin melted when they saw her.

Aronin trembled and carefully took his daughter from her hands and paced around the room slowly, never taking his eyes off of her.

"I think he might have finally found someone he loves more than you, Layla." Luka joked.

Aronin looked up suddenly and frowned. "No, no, no." He came back to Layla's side and kissed her temple. "I still love you the most in the world. But this little one here is a very close second."

Layla scoffed. "You know you're supposed to love the children more, right?"

He huffed. "I don't care. I'll never let anyone take your place in my heart. You mean too much to me for that to happen."