5

Layla left the room and went on with some cleaning. She picked up the toys and did the never-ending dishes, then flopped down on the couch with a glass of wine. Thank God it was Friday.

She finished the first one and was about to pour a second glass, but suddenly arms wrapped around her, pinning her arms down and covering her mouth.

"It's just me." Came L's deep sultry voice in her ear. "Relax and I'll make this the best experience of your life."

Her heart thudded in her chest as she wondered about what the hell she was supposed to do.

He spun her around and before she could even get a look at him, his lips were on hers. His hands clutched her hips and he held her body against his hard one. She noticed just how muscular he was when she put her hands on his chest to try to push him away.

L slid one of his hands up into her hair to cup the back of her head so she couldn't pull away. His tongue slid into her mouth, tasting her and claiming her.

His other hand on her back slid lower to her ass and he squeezed it, forcing a moan from Layla. Suddenly, she was lifted into his arms. She was forced to wrap her arms and legs around him so she wouldn't fall.

L laid her down gently on her bed, grinding his clothed erection against her core. He groaned and his hands began to wander over her body. They slid up to her breasts and he pinched and tugged on her nipples, making Layla moan and grind her hips against his, seeking more friction.

His hand trailed down to her waistband but Layla grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"I don't fucking care about a bit of blood, Layla." He growled, then grabbed both of her wrists in one of his hands and pinned them above her head.

"Wait, but-"

He silenced her protests with his lips on hers again. He pushed down her shorts and panties, then easily found her clit and began to circle it. Layla gasped and moaned. His lips hungrily licked and kissed along her neck and breasts and she soon came.

He groaned with desire, palming his erection.

"Wait, let me just... get the... tampon out." She mumbled, her face flushed red with embarrassment.

L hesitated, then slowly released her.

Layla got up and quickly dashed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She spent a few minutes psyching herself up for what she knew was inevitable, before taking out the tampon and grabbing a towel.

She slowly and hesitantly cracked open the bathroom door to see a fully naked man lounging on her bed like he owned it, slowly stroking his erect penis.

She jerked back, ready to hide again, but L called out to her.

"Layla, come here."

She shivered at the sound of his voice. When she still didn't move, he spoke again.

"Don't make me come over there."

She blew out a breath she'd been holding and inched her way over, tugging the hem of her shirt down to cover her bare pussy. Thankfully her period was typically light, so she wasn't dripping.

He suddenly sprang up from the bed and grabbed her, kissing her deeply. He only paused to take the towel from her hands and lay it down, then he laid her down on it and resumed kissing her.

"God, you're so perfect." He groaned and tugged her shirt off so she was fully naked. L leaned back, his eyes slowly gazing over every inch of her body. His fingers trailed lazily over her nipples, then down her stomach and to her cunt, where he pushed in two fingers slowly, maintaining eye contact the whole time.