12

It was a few hours later when the lawyer showed up. He sat down with Layla and discussed everything she needed to know step by step.

While she was doing that, Luka was playing with her kids and Aronin was beginning to pack her things. They were really working hard for her and she felt she was already beginning to fall for the two men.

Another hour later, and Nick strolled back in. She had already decided to let him see Aronin and Luka, so the two were still there and working.

Aronin came out when Nick arrived, standing protectively behind her.

Nick's eyes narrowed. "So you're the bastard who-"

The lawyer stood up, offering his hand to shake. "Hello, I'm Jaxson Kent. I'm the lawyer here to discuss the divorce between you and Layla today."

Nick gritted his teeth and ignored the hand. "Fuck you."

The lawyer smoothed out his suit, entirely unphased. "I'm straight and married, but thank you for the offer. Please, sit so we can get to work."

Layla covered her mouth to stifle her laughter at his sassy comment.

Nick glared at everyone in the room before sitting down. "I can't fucking believe this." He muttered.

The group discussed the divorce and how to separate their property and funds. Aronin bent to whisper in her ear.

"I'll buy you anything new that you want or need. I'll get you the new car that you wanted too."

"Oh really?" Layla grinned at that.

"Can you fucking not flirt with my wife in front of me?" Nick snapped.

"Ex-wife." Luka corrected as he strolled out of the kids room casually.

"Wait, who the hell is this fucker?" Nick snapped, jumping to his feet.

"Watch your language around the kids." Layla frowned at him.

"Nows not the fucking time for that shit, Layla! Who the hell are you and why are you playing with my kids?"

"You think I would have some stranger who I don't trust watch the kids? Or maybe we should have them sit down and listen in while we discuss how exactly we are to separate?" She snapped at him.

Luka placed a hand gently on her shoulder. "I was hoping I could take them to get a happy meal? The place nearby also has that small play area for them too."

"You aren't taking my fucking kids anywhere. Have you been fucking both of these guys? You god damned whore!" Nick yelled.

Luka balled his hands into fists. "One more word from your mouth and I'll break your fucking nose."

Layla took his fist and gently unfurled his fingers, then kissed his knuckles. "Your idea sounds wonderful. Send me picture updates every few minutes and you can take my car since the car seats are in there."

Luka blew out a breath of air and nodded. "I'll get them ready." He kissed her forehead then went back to the kids room.

"What, you're ignoring me now? Those are my kids too!"

"Whick you never cared about before. You only play with them and talk to them when it's convenient for you."

"I'm not even home most of the time! That's-"

"I'm talking about when you are home. But regardless, I trust Luka. Let's keep working."

They eventually came to an agreement, mostly because Layla was willing to give up most of her things since Aronin promised to replace everything. They were going to use the family car for another few more days until they picked up a new car, then drop it off. As for the custody, obviously she had full custody with occasional visitation rights for Nick. It was scheduled for twice a month for a weekend as long as he was out of work, then he got them for a weekend whenever he was off work.

After it was all done, Nick left again for a hotel room for the next few nights while Layla packed up her things.

After the kids were in bed, she looked around her room that was now filled with boxes. "So you keep saying you'll buy me new stuff. I don't even see you working. How are you affording this stuff?"

"Well I work doing freelance hacking and computer related jobs. I make a good amount of money from that." Aronin said.

Luka added, "I work as a bouncer or guard here and there, but I made a shit ton of money from what I did back in the day. I'm basically set for life."

Aronin opened up his bank account on his phone and showed it to Layla. "See? I can take good care of you and your kids."

Layla's eyes bulged at the long strings of numbers on his screen. "Oh," was all she could manage. "So where do you live? You've mentioned an apartment before."

Luka nodded. "We have an apartment close by, but that's just to stay close to you. We have an estate about thirty minutes away. It'll be great for the kids. We can homeschool them or send them to a private school. Do lessons and have nannys and servants there, so you can focus on the best parts of parenting. Of course, we're also there to help you too. And if you want to quit your job, you can do that. In fact I would highly recommend you to do that. Even beg for it, but the decision is ultimately yours. We'll be at your side either way." Luka winked at her.

"We already have rooms set up for your kids." Aronin opened up some pictures on his phone and showed her two beautifully decorated bedrooms. It was their exact preferences as well. There was even a large playroom and the back yard had a whole playground set. Layla was very impressed.

"Do I get my own room or am I just automatically sharing with you two?"

"We have a room for you and Aronin and I have our own separate rooms. But it's most likely that we'll be sleeping with you."

Layla took in the information and nodded. "Okay."

"You want to go buy your car tomorrow?" Aronin asked. "We were thinking of buying you two cars for now. One for you and the kids. Maybe that minivan you wanted. Or a nice suv. And then a car just for your use when you go out without the kids."

"Wow, you guys are crazy. But who could say no to that? You know I'm going to be incredibly spoiled by the end of this, right?"

"Good. I want to spoil you." Luka said with a devious smirk.

"It's the least you deserve." Aronin added with a confident nod.