10

It was quite difficult to spend the next two days hiding her body from her husband, but she did her best. However, it all came crashing down when he was staring at her from across the kitchen while she cleaned.

"Layla, what's that on your neck?" He asked suddenly.

Layla froze. "W-what are you talking about?"

"That, there. You and I haven't had sex in a few weeks, so anything I left on you would have been gone by now."

Her hand came up to where he was looking.

"Oh, the kids must have bumped into me." She said as lighthearted as she could. "Don't worry too much about it. I need to pee though."

She moved as far away from him as possible and entered the bathroom, locking it behind her.

Layla: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you" followed by a bunch of middle finger emojis.

Luka: "We have an excellent lawyer on standby waiting for you to call them."

A moment later, another one came in.

Luka: "He looks pissed, Layla. Just go out and ask for a divorce. You don't need to tell him anything. Or I could come over and tell him for you if you'd like."

Layla: "That's a horrible idea."

Luka: "Alright, either ask him for a divorce immediately, or we will send him the video of you riding my dick. Or maybe the video or you taking us both? Not sure yet."

Layla gritted her teeth. "You're resorting to blackmail now?"

Luka: "We told you it was possible. We will do anything to have you as ours. You have ten minutes before we send the video."

Layla: "You're a fucking dick"

Luka: "I love you, baby ❤️ "

Luka: "We're both sitting right outside your home in case you need us."

Layla put her phone down and rolled her eyes. She splashed some water on her face, checked the rest of her makeup, then stepped out.

"Kids can you go play in your room for a bit? Mommy and daddy need to talk." Layla ignored the kids complaints, hearding them into their room instead with a snack.

Her eyes flickered to her husband leaning against the island with a beer in his hand. He took a large swig, then met her gaze.

"You gonna tell me the truth about that now?" Nick asked, his voice lower than normal.

Layla fidgeted with her fingers nervously, looking down.

After a few minutes, Nick spoke up. "Who are you cheating on me with? And for how long?"

She flinched, then blurted, "I want a divorce."

Nick's eyebrows shot up. "Excuse me?"

Layla cleared her throat and spoke a bit louder. "I want a divorce."

Nick straightened his back, slammed his beer down on the counter then grabbed his keys and stormed out.

She looked out the window and saw him drive away. She braced her hand on the wall and held her head. A moment later, she felt the warmth and comfort of a familiar pair of strong arms.

Luka quickly pulled her onto the couch on his lap. He kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"Thank you, baby. I love you so much." Luka murmured.