6

The next few days went by in a blur. Luka had visited her nearly every night to fuck. Meanwhile, she still hadn't met 'A' yet. Luka wouldn't tell her his name, as "it was his job to introduce himself" as Luka so graciously put it.

Layla felt the guilt of cheating on her husband, yet for some reason, being with Luka felt better in one night than her entire marriage with Nick. And she was even looking forward to meeting 'A'.

Her period was finally over, and she was excited for Luka's tongue back on her clit again. He tried to go down on her while she was still on her period, saying that he didn't care, but she didn't let him.

After she laid the kids down, she walked back into her bedroom and jumped, letting out a squeak.

Luka was lounging casually across her bed. He wasn't there a few moments ago when she went to lay her kids down.

"How did you..." She stopped and shook her head.

He laughed softly. "I'm your stalker, baby. It's my job to sneak around quietly."

She rolled her eyes at him. He patted the bed in front of him and held out his arms in invitation.

She pursed her lips but still wound up curled in his arms.

"I just laid the kids down so they're probably still awake. We can't do anything yet."

"You do know I want more than just sex from you, right? I'm absolutely head over heels in love with you." He said as he twirled a lock of her hair around his finger. "I'm perfectly okay with just hanging out with you."

She blushed and averted her gaze.

"Oh, and he's outside by the way. He tried to get the courage to walk in with me to see you, but he chickened out at the last second. He's waiting in the car, most likely watching the video."

Layla glanced at the camera then at Luka with a raised brow.

"I'm starting to believe he doesn't actually exist, and it's been you with a split personality disorder the whole time."

Luka burst out laughing and burried his face in her neck to try and stifle the sounds of his laughter.

"He's not going to like that." Luka chuckled. "You know... he's been obsessed and in love with you a lot longer than I have."

"Oh really?"

"Mhmm. I only discovered you about three years ago, a few months after you had Brandon. Meanwhile he has been stalking you for like ten years now."

"What?" She gasped. "Ten years? That's ridiculous, now I know you're lying."

Luka shook his head. "It seems ridiculous, yes, but I'm telling the truth. He has photos, videos and momentos proving it. I found out about him by chance only because I started stalking you."

"Wait, I have two separate stalkers? That sounds even crazier than partners who started stalking me." Layla struggled to wrap her mind around the new information.

Luka nodded and kissed her shoulder.

"So then what happened? How did you two wind up working together?"

"Well, he had information on you that I wanted, and I had the drive to actually do something. He was content hiding in the shadows and watching you for his whole life, but I wanted you and I wasn't going to just watch. While I could wait, I couldn't do it forever like he was. I thought he was batshit crazy at first, and he threatened to ruin my life if I got near you, but I was already obsessed at that point so I'd rather die or be ruined than stay away. I think he knew that. Plus, I threatened to tell you all about him and his whole scheme if he didn't give me what I wanted. So, a tentative truce arose. We grew closer over the past three years, bonding over our love for you."

Layla laughed at the obsurdity of the situation. "This is crazy..." She shook her head.

Luka chuckled too. "It really is. But, I have to admit, it's thanks to him that I'm here by your side now. It might have taken me longer by myself, or I might have acted rashly to get to you... but he kept me centered on the goal. And I ought to go help him too."

Luka turned his head and glared at the camera. "Hey, bastard. Get in here before I tell her you don't really exist." He snapped.

Layla snorted. "Would that really work?"

He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. Oh, I know. I'll take you outside in the cold to go see him in the car if he doesn't come inside in the next few minutes."

Layla clicked her tongue. "It's too cold for that."

"Exactly. He wouldn't want you to suffer at all just because of him, so that'll probably make him move his ass."

Just then, her bedroom door slowly opened and a man stood there, frowning at Luka.

"Hey, you came!" Luka grinned.

"Because you're a bastard." He mumbled, his voice softer and quieter than Luka's.

Layla tilted her head to the side. Her eyes looked him over slowly. He looked very familiar.

Suddenly, she snapped her fingers and pointed at the man. "Aronin!" She called out.

He flinched.

Luka laughed again. "Oh, I guess you were wrong then, Aronin."

Layla turned her head and looked at the man now sitting up and holding her from behind. "He swore up and down that you would never recognize him. He said you two went to school together?"

Layla drummed her fingers against her thigh. "Yeah, we had a class together in our freshman year. We were lab partners in chemistry."

She looked back at Aronin, her gaze sweeping over him critically. Back in then, he had been incredibly awkward, fumbling around her and hardly able to say anything. His hair had covered most of his face and he always wore dark clothes. Layla had thought he was cute back then. Now, his black hair was still partially in his face, but in a sexy, stylish kind of way. He looked like puberty treated him well, with angular features and broad shoulders. He still wore all black and he looked like he worked out frequently.

Aronin's cheeks turned pink as he looked away as if to avoid her scrutiny.