Ch 1: Arrange Marriage

"Everyone get ready and greet our future's king arrival!" Everyone screamed.

As Prince Natan waved at them, with a smile. Everyone likes Prince Natan, because he's kind, sweet, and a very thoughtful person. So they like him to be the next ruler in their kingdom, after the king died.

Prince Natan has a sister, her name is Lunox. Everyone likes her because she's kind, beautiful, and sweet. Prince's in the other kingdom always visits her and asked for a marriage, but Princess Lunox always rejects them.

One day, the King in the other kingdom went to their kingdom to ask Princess Lunox for an arrange marriage for his son.

"Greetings, your Majesty." Prince Natan greeted the king.
"I'm here to ask, i want to set an arrange marriage for my son and your sister"
"Oh, Majesty...why did you suddenly.." Natan froze after the question.
"Oh Hahaha! Well you know, my son is very arrogant and a rude person. So i think he needs a wife to teach him to be a good person" the king laugh.
"Oh, Majesty..i think i should ask my sister if she will agree, you should come in another time your Majesty" Natan said.
"Oh, Hahaha! Sure.." The king answered.

*At Night*

Lunox was laying on the bed reading a story about the "Princess and an Assassin".
"They married and live happily ever after. The end." Lunox sigh when she read the last page, "there's no such thing as love" Lunox said. Then she heard someone throwing a rocks on the window, she quickly stand up and opens the window. She saw a girl with a pink hair, and she was wearing a black jacket with a mask on. "You! What are you doing?!" Lunox yelled at the girl.

The girl immediately run after Lunox yelled at her. Lunox was confused, until someone knocks in the door. Lunox immediately opens the door and Prince Natan sigh, "Lunox, i know you're not gonna like this" Natan said. "H-huh?" Lunox said with a confused face.

*10 min later*

"What?! You want me to marry King Paxley's son!" Lunox yelled.
"Lunox..please listen-" Natan said with a calming voice.
"No! I don't want to!" Lunox answered.
"Get out in my room!" Lunox yelled, Natan sighs, then leaves Lunox room.

(To be continued)