Ch 17: The King knows...

"Your Majesty... I'm sorry to bother you, but can i say something important?..." The maid said.
"The princess Lunox that you're talking to everyday is not the real Lunox..." She said.
"What?! I'm sorry, but how will i know that you're telling the truth?" King Paxley asked.
"Majesty...i saw Prince Natan came out in Princess Lunox's room!" She said.
"Huh? When?..." The king asked again still shocked on what he heard.
"Umm...at the celebration, Majesty. When you celebrate prince Gusion's arrival" She said.

"That's why...i saw Prince Natan at the celebration..." The king sighs.
"Thank you for the information, you may go..." The king said.
"Thank you, your majesty." She said.

"Sighs...why didn't Prince Natan told me, that he was disguising as Princess Lunox all along. Sigh...i just wanna know when it started.." The king left a big sigh..

Lunox and Selena pov:

Selena woked up seeing Lunox packed up her things, "L-lunox?...why are you packing your things?" Selena asked as she left a big yawned.
"Selena... I've decided that, i want to come back at our kingdom..." Lunox said.
"Oh! I thought you were gonna runaway from your kingdom..then why did you suddenly?.." Selena said.
"Well..i miss my brother too, you know..." Lunox said.
"I know...so do you want to go, right now?" Selena asked.
"Yes...so let's go?.." Lunox asked and smiled at Selena.

Selena smiled back "Sure! You're my princess after all." Selena smiled, Lunox blushed "Hey! I said stop calling me princess and call me Lunox instead!".
"Yeah, yeah.." Selena chuckles.

At the outside of the Kingdom:

"Sigh...what is this village called again?...Ah! Right! This village is part of Kingdom of Paxley." Guinevere said. Well you might be thinking, what is Guinevere doing at the village, and why did anyone didn't recognize her? Well, she...disguise herself as a beggar.

"Hmmm...if only i bring a bag of golds, so that i could buy those roses." Guinevere went to the store and start sniffing the roses.
"Umm.. excuse me lady, but are you gonna buy those roses?" The seller of the roses asked.
"A-ah! N-no! I just...want to sniff them, don't worry i wasn't trying to steal them..." Guinevere replied, but someone approached the seller and said "Umm....lady, don't worry i will pay for that roses ". Guinevere heard a familiar voice, she turned her back go to see who it was. And it was Lesley.

Oh my! It's Lesley! I need to cover my face. She thought to herself.

(To be continued)

-sorry for the late update, i was super busy (・ัω・ั)