Ch 8: Cute~

Aamon pov:

After Aamon found out that Lunox isn't really Lunox..it was Lunox brother disguising as him and, it was Natan...
So he has a plan...

"Princess Lunox, wake up. It's time to eat!" Aamon yelled outside Natan's room.
Natan wakes up then panicked because he isn't wearing a wig, dresss, and make-up to disguise as Lunox. So he quickly got up to the bed and get ready.
A few minutes he's done and ready to go, he opened the door and "Hi..umm..sorry to keep you waiting.." Natan said to Aamon that is waiting outside from him.
"It's ok, and..why is your voice kinda..sound like a, boy?" Aamon secretly smirks as he said that.
"O-oh..hehe, i'm really having a bad day so..my voice is kinda, sound like a boy. Hehehe..." Natan was stuttering while talking because he's nervous that his identity might be expose.

While Aamon and Natan was walking downstairs to go to the dining table, Natan accidentally slipped. Aamon quickly grab his waist closer to him, their face is only inches apart. Aamon looked at Natan's lips to observe it for a bit while he was looking at it while licking his lips, Natan noticed it and pushed him. Natan coughs "umm..t-thank you, p-prince Aamon. Thanks for your concern." Natan said and walks faster downstairs,
"Cute~ i wonder what time you will reveal your true identity..." Aamon mumbled.

Lunox pov and Selena pov:

It was night and you can hear the sound of the owl and wild animals. Lunox and Selena was eating "If only we can get a meat.." Lunox said.
"Don't worry Lunox, tomorrow our dinner will be meat!" Selena said while smiling at Lunox.
Lunox chuckles " You silly! Promise that, ok?" Lunox said.
"Yes! I promise!" They both laugh.

Few minutes later:

Selena and Lunox were about to sleep but they realized that the bed is only one, "Lunox, i'm gonna sleep at the floor. And you can sleep in the bed" Selena said.
"What! No! I'm gonna sleep at the floor, and you're gonna sleep at the bed!" Lunox crossed her arms.
Selena sighs "Both of us are gonna sleep in the bed! Are you happy now princess Lunox?" Selena said.
"Hmph! Super happy!" Lunox smiles.

(To be continued)