Ch 11: Denial

Lunox and Selena was eating at the dining table with the fruits that Lunox picked earlier from outside. Lunox and Selena was in silence, but Selena broked the silenced and ask Lunox. "Lunox, don't you want to go back to the kingdom again?" Selena asked Lunox. Lunox flinched, "u-uh..huh? I-i mean.." Lunox was stuttering.
"Lunox, are you thinking of something?" Selena asked Lunox.
"I-i...are you sure you can't r-remember.." Lunox replied while flustered.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Selena said while secretly smirking.
"U-uh..nevermind.." Lunox was flustered.
Lunox was thinking why Selena can't remember that she kissed her earlier. "Why can't she remember that she kissed me...or she's in denial?" Lunox saying in her mind while sighing. But Selena secretly stares at Lunox while she was zooming out. "Heh! Cute~ i wonder what time will i taste that lips of yours again?~.." Selena says in her mind.

Natan and Aamon pov:

While they were sleeping, Aamon reached his hands on Natan slowly to hug him. "Why do i feel like somebody's hand is reaching on my waist?" Natan says in his mind because he was slowly waking up. "Wait-" Natan realizes. Aamon pulls Natan close to him while hugging him then he leaned on Natan's neck then kissed it. Natan flinches then flustered, he grits his teeth and is ready to puch someone. "You!" Natan turns around then pushed Aamon off bed, Aamon grunts. "Darling, that hurts..." Aamon said.
"Don't call me darling!" Natan furiously said while crossing his arms.
Aamon grins, "Darling, don't be angry at me. Please..." Aamon said begging to Natan not to be angry with a puppy eyes.
"Hmph! You can't fool me with those eyes! And call me darling again and you're dead!" Natan said while being flustered.
Aamon saw that Natan's neck and ears are getting red, "Why is your ears red, darling? Do you want me to kiss them to make you feel better. Hmm?" Aamon asked while smirking.
Natan was already turning red, he turns around to not make an eye contact. Aamon jumped on the bed then hugs Natan from behind then leaned to kiss his neck.

Natan flinches, "You're...dead"

(To be continued)

Pray for Aamon to not being beaten so badly 💀