Ch 16: Rivals

At the garden:

"This is our garden, the flowers in here are all roses and daisy's." Gusion said pointing their garden.
"Woah! I love roses! How did you know i like roses Prince Gusion?~" Guinevere asked being flirty and leaning towards Gusion.
"Uhhmm...Princess Guinevere..I.." Gusion gulps and sweating because he was uncomfortable. But Lesley shove Guinevere over. "Ugh!" Guinevere was gritting her teeth while she gets up "What's your problem?!"Said Guinevere.

"Sorry Princess Guinevere, you're on my way." Lesley rolled her eyes while crossing her arms. Gusion interupted them and asked them "Guys, why don't we go to the playground where me and my brother used to play when we were just kids?" He asked. The two ladies said "Sure!" Gusion leaving while the two ladies left behind.

"Who do you think you are?! You're gonna regret this. Hmph!" Guinevere said while stomping her feet and leaving while crossing her arms.
Lesley just watch Guinevere leaves "Heh! She's stubborn." Lesley follows Gusion and Guinevere.

At the Kingdom of Baroque:

"Ugh! That pinky is so annoying, she keeps stealing my man from me! Hmph!" Guinevere said talking to herself.
"Hmph...i should sleep now, i'm tired after reading all those romance novels in the library..." Guinevere said while yawning.
And she peacefully fell asleep....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"L-lesley...what are you doing?..." Guinevere said walking away. Lesley slowly walks closer towards Guinevere "Guinevere...".
Lesley pinned Guinevere in the wall, "Lesley!" Guinevere gulps. Lesley slowly approach Guinevere and kissed her passionately.....

"Ahh! O-oh... it's just a dream.." Guinevere sighs. "Why did i dream about that?...." Guinevere said while getting up on her bed.

Lunox and Selena pov:

Lunox and Selena was eating at the dining table, and Lunox asked Selena "Selena...who is that ogre that attacked us yesterday?..." Lunox asked while not making an eye contact and keep her head down.

"Lunox, I'm sorry... I can't tell you..." Selena said. "I'm done eating..." Selena gets up and went to the kitchen to wash her hands.
Lunox was so confused.
.
.
.
.
.
??:  Balmond...you failed...
Balmond: I'm sorry...my Majesty.
??: I'm still not done. I need to get Selena back to our team....

(To be continued)