Ch 12: Gusion's Arrival

Natan and Aamon was eating at the dining table, suddenly Aamon's father goes to Aamon and said. "Aamon be ready, your brother is coming for a visit" His father said.
"What?!" Aamon yelled because of shocked.
His father's eyes widened, "Aamon! Can't you see that princess Lunox is here?!" His father yelled.
"I just don't like him being here!" Aamon answered.
"Why? He's your younger brother!" King Paxley's said.
Aamon runs upstairs while barging. Natan said to King Paxley's that he was gonna talk to Aamon, King Paxley's agreed.
Natan followed Aamon upstairs, "Sigh...you know..after you being flirty to me even tho i'm not Lunox, i literally don't mind it all you know.." Natan said smiling. "You kinda look cute though.." Natan chuckles.
"Heh! Well...do you know that without your wig, make-up, and that dress you're using just to disguise as Lunox, i think you don't need it anymore.." Aamon replied.
"Huh? Why? If i don't wear this your father will know..that i'm not..Lunox" Natan answered.
"No, that's not what i mean..i mean that even though you don't wear or put that things.. you're still..pretty and handsome for me.." Aamon said with a grin on his face.
"Look at that i made you laugh! At least you're not sad anymore!" Natan chuckles.

Aamon and Natan both chuckles, "since the day you come to my life..i feel like a.. different person, Natan.." Aamon said.
"Prince Aamon-" Natan was about to say something but Aamon hugged him.
"I-i...i just..my brother and i umm.. fought a lot so, we didn't really get along.." Aamon said to Natan while hugging him. Natan went to see Aamon's face, then it's his first time to see him cried. "Sigh... you're such a baby, you know.." Natan said teasing him.
"Wow! Such a touching words huh!" Aamon said.
"I'm just joking, hahaha!" Natan laughs. Natan slowly pushes Aamon, "Can you lower your head a little, so i can reach you?..." Natan said.
"O-oh..ok?" Aamon answered confusedly.
Aamon lowered his head, but Aamon was shocked after what Natan did. Natan kissed Aamon's forehead. Aamon was still shocked, "umm..so, i hope that made you feel better.." Natan smiles. (Natan..you didn't know how much my heart beats now...ugh!) Aamon says in his mind.

(To be continued)