Ch 4: Prince Aamon's arrival

Natan's pov:

"Dellia! Come here!" Natan yelled.
Dellia runs towards Natan.
"What is it your majesty?..." Dellia asked.
"Can you call Lunox to go downstairs, because Prince Aamon is gonna arrive now. And she needs to be here!" Natan said.
"Y-yes, your majesty." Dellia answered and goes upstairs. She knocks on Lunox's room but no one answered, she knock again, again, and again. Still no one answered, so she opened the door and Lunox wasn't in her room. She runs downstairs and screamed "Your majesty! Princess Lunox wasn't in her room!"
"What?!" Natan was shocked after hearing that Lunox wasn't in her room.
"Prince Aamon was gonna arrive soon!" Natan was nervous.
"Your majesty i have a suggestion." Dellia said.
"What is it?" Natan asked.
"What if you dressed up as princess Lunox, but it's just temporary anyway until we find princess Lunox." Dellia said.
"Good idea Dellia!" Natan praise Dellia.
"Thank you your majesty, but can i ask something?" Dellia said.
"What is it?" Natan questioned.
"Majesty, didn't you hired an assassin to guard princess Lunox wherever she goes. And i think that's the new maid, Selena?" Dellia asked.
"How did you know? Are you eavesdropping while i was talking to my self? (Natan sometimes talks to himself when he has a problem)"

"No your majesty, i just happened to overheard it when i was cleaning the living room" Dellia said.
"Oh..." Natan chuckles.

Lunox pov:

Lunox was running in the woods. lunox was huffing and stop for a while, "i think i should rest" Lunox was finding a tree to rest but instead she finds a cabin. "Oh, there's a cabin there" Lunox runs towards the cabin and knocks, and she opens the door "hello?" She whispers.
But no one answered but she saw a one room, she opens the door and saw a cleanest room ever! "Wow, i didn't know that this cabin could be amazing, this room is so clean" she jumps in the bed "it's so soft" Lunox sighs.
Later she falls asleep..

(To be continued)