Ch 23: Endgame

"Did you see that? Father! Princess Lunox loved someone, and doesn't want to marry me. And, i love someone too, i hope you understand...." Aamon said to his father and ran out in the church.

"Aamon!!" The king shouted, and sighed.
"Maybe... I can't force someone to love a person they don't love...." The king said and smiled. "I'm happy for you my son..." He mumbled.

Aamon pov:

"Huffing....where are you Natan?....Where are you, i need you...." Aamon thought to himself.
He saw Natan sitting in a bench near the church, he runs towards him.

"Natan!!" Aamon shouted.

Natan turned around and saw Aamon, "A-amon?...." Natan said while sniffing and wiping his tears. He gets up, and was shocked because Aamon hugged him tightly.

"A-amon...? What's wrong? is the weddin-" Natan was gonna asked something but Aamon suddenly kissed him. Natan was surprised and doesn't know what's going on.

Natan pushed him away slowly, "Why are you kissing me? And aren't you married?" Natan asked.

"No....the marriage did not work out..." Aamon said while smiling.

"W-what!? B-but...the king and my siste-" Natan was about to say something but Aamon stopped him while putting his index finger in Natan's lips.

"Why are you still worrying about my father?And how many times do i have tell you that i don't want to marry your sister! And if i have a chance to marry someone, i will choose you, because i love you...." Aamon said almost tearing up and hugged Natan tightly.

Natan is tearing up as well and hugged Aamon back....

Selena and Lunox pov:

"W-wait Lunox, why are we running?...." Selena asked and stopped.

"To get away from the church.... I don't want them to stop us from loving each other, i love you Selena..." Lunox said and smiled.

"I love you too~" Selena hugged Lunox and kissed her.

"W-wait....is that your plan? The plan to stop the wedding?..." Lunox asked.
"Y-yeah? It's a great plan right?" Selena replied and chuckles.

"It's the dumbest plan, ever" Lunox giggles and hugged Selena.

(To be continued)