Ch 2: The girl in the garden

Lunox pov:

"Yawn" Lunox yawned then stands up. "Another day again" Lunox sighs and she opens her window until someone catches her attention. She saw the girl again that she saw last night "she's the girl i saw yesterday.." she mumbled. "What is she doing here?" She said. The girl turned around then saw Lunox but she was not wearing jacket and mask on. Lunox was amazed by her beauty, "Hey!" Lunox waved at her, but the girl ignored her then runs. "H-huh? Why did she run away again?..." Lunox confusedly mumbled.

Selena pov:

" Omg! That was embarrassing!" Selena mumbled.
"And i get to see Princess Lunox again" she mumbled while smirking, "she's so pretty" Selena mumbled while running.

Lunox pov:
Someone was knocking on the door "it's open" the maid entered the room and said "Princess Lunox, Prince Natan wants to see you"
"Give me a minute" Lunox answered.
"Yes Princess" the maid leaves Lunox's room. Lunox sighs, " here we go again..".

*30 min later*

"Brother, i'm here-" Lunox was shocked after seeing the girl in the garden earlier.
"Lunox, this is Selena. She's your maid, she's gonna take care of you from now on" Natan said.
"Princess Lunox, i think we met yesterday right?...". Selena said.
"Yes.." Lunox answered.
"Wait, you guys know each other?"  Natan asked, and still surprise. Lunox and Selena nodded, "yes, brother i saw her yesterday in the garden". Lunox answered,
"Oh, ok. Selena make sure to take care of my sister" Natan said with a serious face.
"Yes, majesty." Selena answered.

*Next day*

"Selena! Can you please wake up Princess Lunox." Natan said with a calming voice.
"Yes, your majesty" Selena answered.
Selena goes upstairs then knocked on Princess Lunox's room, but no one answered. Selena knocked again, again, and again, but still...no answers. So Selena opens Lunox's room and saw her still sleeping so she walks closer to her bed and stared at her for while, "She's so beautiful" Selena mumbled. "Thank you" Lunox answered with a deep voice and while her eyes close.
"Y-you're majesty, you're awake?.." Selena nervously said, "i'm sorry for waking you up majesty, b-but-".
"No, no. It's ok, i'm actually awake, ok?" Lunox chuckles.

*After a while*

"What now brother?" Lunox mockingly said while rolling her eyes.
"Lunox!" Natan said when he saw Lunox rolled her eyes.
"Sorry" Lunox said.
"So what do you want? Why did you call me here?" Lunox asked.
"It's because...

(To be continued)