Ch 18: Cute? Crazy?

Oh no! It's Lesley! I need to cover my face!. She thought to herself.

"Umm...miss, here's your flowers. I already paid for them..." Lesley said as she handed the roses to Guinevere.

"Coughs..coughs.. thank you, i-i should go now...take c-care..." Guinevere said as she was walking away while covering her face with the flowers.

"U-um...miss!" Lesley was about to say something but Guinevere already left.
"That lady is so weird..." Lesley mumbled.
Guinevere was walking away while covering her face with the flowers but she accidentally tripped over a rock, Lesley was shocked and run towards her.

"Miss are you okay?" Lesley asked.
Guinevere was getting up and lowering her head so that Lesley can't recognize her "Y-yeah...i'm okay, thank y-you miss.." Guinevere replied and still doesn't make an eye contact.

"M-miss...why are you lowering your head?...." Lesley asked and slowly leaned so that she can see her face.
"Wait...i recognize you..." Lesley was shocked when she recognized who it was, "Guinevere!-" "Shhh....be quiet" Guinevere put her index finger to Lesley's lips to make her quiet.

Lesley shoved Guinevere's finger "Why?..." Lesley asked.
"I don't want everyone to recognize me, because i'm disguising myself to go around the village." Guinevere proudly replied.
"Really....as a beggar?" Lesley chuckles.

"Hey! It's not that bad though!" Guinevere angrily replied, "Hmph!" and stomped her feets.
"Stop being cute..." Lesley blushed and lowered her head then mumbled.
"Eh? What did you just say? Cute?" Guinevere was flustered.
"No, it was crazy." Lesley said calmly.

"Oh..." Guinevere disappointly lowered her head. Cute? Crazy? Is she sure that she said crazy?, She thought to herself.

Selena and Lunox pov:

"Ahhh....finally, we're back at the Kingdom. We're still in the village though, and everyone... didn't recognize me?" Lunox said.
"Don't worry about that and let's go back at the kingdom." Selena replied.

Selena and Lunox was walking but stopped " Lunox, are you hungry? Let's go eat at that restaurant before we continue going to the kingdom" Selena asked Lunox.
"Sure~i'm hungry...." Lunox replied then her stomach growls.
"Chuckles....let's go!" Selena said and grabs Lunox's wrist.

(To be continued)