Ch 10: The accidental kiss?

Natan pov:

Natan sighs while he's laying in the bed thinking something. "Sigh..i didn't think that prince Aamon would actually know that i'm disguising as Lunox." Natan says. "After all that practice...sigh.." while Natan was talking to his self again someone knock on the door. "Huh?.." Natan get up on the bed and go towards the door and opens it. "Who is it?" Natan opens the door and it was prince Aamon. "Prince Aamon?!" Natan was shocked.
"Shhh..keep your voice down." Aamon said.
"What are you doing here?" Natan asked.
"I want to sleep in here" Aamon said, with a grin in his face.
"And...wow, you look even prettier and handsome in person without that wig, make-up and dress. And in the picture." Aamon Chuckles.
"Gah! What! What picture?!" Natan said.

Aamon chuckles, "Cute~" he mumbles.

Few minutes later:

"Ok, so..i guess you should sleep in the floor." Natan said.
"What?..." Aamon said with a puppy eyes.
"I'm not gonna fall for that puppy eyes of yours, prince Aamon." Natan said while blushing.
"And..prince Natan~" Aamon comes closer and lean to Natan.
"The bed is kinda big though, two person can fit in that bed~" Aamon said while grinning.
Natan gulps "Uh..." Natan grits his teeth. "Fine! Hmph!" Natan said while blushing.
"Heh, good boy~" Aamon rubs Natan's hair.
Natan was flustered "hmph!" Then Natan kicks his stomach.
Aamon grunts "Ack!".

Lunox and Selena pov:

Lunox wakes up then saw that she was hugging Selena.
"I-i was hugging Selena?!..." Lunox mumbled while blushing.
"She looks..pretty.." Lunox smiles.
Lunox was trying to wake Selena up but it didn't work. "I guess she was very tired" Lunox chuckles.
Selena was mumbling something, "hmm?.." Lunox was confused. Selena pulls Lunox closed to her while hugging her then kissed her. Lunox was shocked and flustered. "W-what..the!.." Lunox says in her mind.
Selena stopped, Lunox was still shocked. She gets up then runs to the kitchen.

Selena pov:

Selena opens her eyes then smirks, "cute~" Selena then touch her lips, and thinks about the kiss. "Soft..." Selena says in her mind.

(To be continued)