Ch 5: You look different..

Natan pov:

Natan sighs "Dellia, are you sure this is a good decision? What if the Prince will notice that i look different. A-and my voice..it's a bit deep.." Natan said trying to practice how to walk in heels.
"Your majesty, try speaking in a soft voice. Can you try?" Dellia answered.
Natan sighs "fine.." Natan was trying to speak in a soft voice "is it ok now? (In a soft voice)".
"Umm.. majesty, umm.. it's a bit.." Dellia trying to hold his laugh.
"Dellia! Stop laughing" Natan says while pouting.
"Yes, yes your majesty. You're not a kid anymore so stop pouting." Dellia said.
Dellia is like a mother figure to Natan, because when Natan and Lunox were just kids, Dellia was the one taking care of them. When their parents is not around, Dellia always wants to play with them.

*20 min later*

"Son, we're here." King of Paxley's said.
Aamon coughs "So umm... we're here? It looks.." Aamon holding his laugh.
"Aamon! Learn some respect!" King of Paxley's yelled.
Aamon scoffs "yeah, yeah. Sorry.."
Natan disguised as Lunox, opens the big door and walks towards the king. "Y-your highness, it's so nice to see you today.." Natan said with a bit rough and soft voice at the same time.
Dellia in the corner trying to hold her laugh, Natan turned his head and Dellia stops laughing. "Sorry, your majesty" Dellia whispers while putting a peace finger.
"So umm..where is your brother, princess Lunox?" King of Paxley's asked.
"Right, princess Lunox. Where is your brother" Aamon asked suspiciously.
"W-what..why did Prince Aamon asked that to me, and he said it like he suspects something" Natan says in his mind.
"O-oh, my brother went from a...a mission. Yes! A mission he went to a mission." Natan says while stuttering.
"Oh, are you sure?" Aamon asked still suspicious of Lunox/Natan.
"Yes! I'm very sure" Natan said while sweating.

(To be continued)