Ch 15: Drunked

At night:

Narrator:
The celebration started, and everyone is there already, laughing drinking some wine that the waiters gives them. Dancing, laughing, and drinking.

"Everyone, i invited you to this celebration because of Prince Gusion's arrival" King Paxley said. "Here he is!" King Paxley said as Gusion appears beside his father.

Gusion waved at everyone in the party. But some two girls in other kingdom fell from his charm.
"Woah! He's so handsome!" The girl said.
"Hmm...i guess he's my type" the other girl said.

"Ok! Everyone, enjoy!" King Paxley said as he left. The two girl approach Gusion and flirts with him.
"Hey handsome~ I'm Princess Guinevere or you can call me Ms.Violet, I'm from the kingdom of Baroque" Guinevere said flirting.
The other girl shoved Guinevere over, "Hey~i'm Lesley btw, I'm from the Kingdom of Vance." Lesley said trying to win Gusion over.

Gusion was confused, he wanted to walked towards the cafeteria but those two girls thought he's walking towards them. "Aahh!! He's walking towards me" Guinevere mumbling.
"No, he's walking towards me!" Lesley whispered to Guinevere. But Gusion ignored them and walks towards the cafeteria to eat, the two girls sighed.

Natan pov:
"Sighs, i think i will go out as Natan to convince them that Natan went to the celebration."

A few minutes later:
Narrator:
Natan was done changing so he can go out now.

Natan goes out to his room and secretly went outside and goes to the celebration.
The king noticed Natan and goes towards him "Oh! Prince Natan you're here, btw your sister is here and she was staying in this castle temporarily so she can get use to it once their marriage is over..." King Paxley said.
"O-oh! Majesty it's ok i know that Lunox is staying here, Dellia told me." Natan replied.
"Btw Natan, where's Princess Lunox? King Paxley asked.
"Oh, Majesty...my sister is a bit introverted so I'm not surprised that she isn't attending this celebration.
"Oh..ok then." King Paxley replied.

"I should go now Majesty" Natan said going towards the party. Natan accidentally bumped into someone, it was Aamon.
"Why did you go out without your disguise?" Aamon asked Natan.
"Nothing, i just want to go out like this" Natan replied.
"Sigh...ok.." Aamon said drinking some wine.
"What are you drinking?" Natan asked Aamon.
"Umm...wine?" Aamon replied, "Want some?.." he added.
"No thanks, I don't like the taste of wines" Natan replied.
"Hmm..ok" Aamon says while drinking some even more wine.

After the party:
Narrator:
Everyone left after the party is over, everyone is asleep in the castle. Natan was about to sleep, so he was about to change his clothes but someone went to his room and hugged him from behind while he was finding his pajamas. Natan was surprised, so he turned around to see who it was.

"Aamon? What are you doing in here?!" Natan was surprised.

(To be continued)