Elira Abbot

Sex and smut IS CONSENTUAL.
HOWEVER, blood drinking and some small kissing scenes ARE NOT.
It's all based on impulse. If it bothers you, leave. ♥️

I fucking hate goddamn psychology, the perspectives are dumb and the brain is stupid.

Fuck my life.

I heard a knock, "got it!" said one of the drunk best friends called Mandy.

I colored the printed paper I had of  the brain, focusing on the lines rather than the deep shit I can seem to memorize.

I heard her squeal before my door was swung open, a pale, giant, very cold looking man stood in my doorway.

"How'd you find me?" I felt my heart hammer.

He looked, modern. Handsome.

But that shouldn't be my focus.

He shut my door, walking toward me as he grabbed my throat and lifted me off my chair.

I couldn't breathe as I panicked slightly, my toes barely touching on their very tips.

"I said 24 hours. You failed." He grumbled softly and I scratched at his arm to let me go.

He set me on the ground, my body collapsing into my chair, heaving for a breath as my heart hammered, the sound echoing in my ears.

"Why are you here? Why does it matter that much?" I grabbed my throat, rubbing it from the ice cold grip he had on me.

"Because, you walking into my cathedral, touching my casket. You dig your grave, typically you lie in it. Isn't that how that saying goes? But you smell so good." He whispered and fear ran through me, chills coating my body.

"I have a friend, from wayyyy back in my time, he cut my hair, he said to try a drop. The temptation is deep. I can hear your heart beating, arteries flowing." His eyes, originally blue in color shined with his words, like a neon ring possessing them.

"No. No! Please do that to someone else." I scrambled to my door.

My hand was so close to the knob before he blocked my path, his hand grabbing mine.

"Why didn't you visit me?" He asked.

"Because, I didn't want to."

"I'm not some illusion you can rid of, Elira, darling. I have some modern reading to do before I make any final choices but if things pan out to how I believe they will, I'll come back for you, if you run, I'll find you, you'll be the first one I taste or kill. The first route might be better though, Hm?" His eyes pierced me in place.

I felt my lip tremble as he grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me into him, his nose on my throat, the cold temperature sending shivers down my spine.

He inhaled deeply and kissed the base of my throat.

"I've never felt like this before. So tempted. As a priest you'd think I'd have my fair share of control. Not around you, darling." He whispered by my ear.

"P-please pick someone else." I trembled under his grip.

"I couldn't do that. I'm starting to really like you. You smell so good compared to anyone else here as well." He laughed.

"Then leave now. Leave me alone." I felt tears fall down my face.

He grabbed my jaw, lifting my head.

"I wish I felt something. Emotion. I used to, I still do but I seem to enjoy your fear. I'm unsure why." He bit over my collarbone that was exposed with my baggy shirt, his tongue moving up my throat.

I swallowed hard, panicking.

"Mmmm, I'll be back for you, darling."

He looked at my face, reading me before he kissed me, softly, his lips on mine before he released me and left quicker than I could blink.

Then I cried.