Elira Abbot

He stood, pulling up his pants as he picked me up and set me down on the table beside his casket, removing my pants and underwear.

He looked at me like I was a prize of sorts, eyes moving into a deep purple before growing red.

I was nervous, I have no idea what he is thinking or why he was making the face he was.

"What?" I whispered.

His hands pushing my thighs further apart, his tongue grazing his bottom lip. My elbows caught me and I was only supported by them.

He moved to kneel onto the floor, his face perfectly level with whatever he wished to do.

He kissed the insides of my thighs and my stomach tingled, my body tense with anticipation.

His eyes found mine as he licked over my pussy, making me gasp with shock of the amazing feeling, his pupils dilating severely as he shut his eyes, pleasing me like I was the best meal he'd ever had.

His eyes never opened, if they did, he'd moan and his eyes would roll back forcing his eyes to close again.

His arms locked around my thighs, keeping me pressed to his face as he licked patterns over my clit and tongue fucked my pussy.

I didn't know what sounds to make, most were heaves to catch my breath, some moans were made but I didn't like my sound.

I had a fear I was enjoying this way more than I should.

Before I knew it, my legs were trembling around his head, I whined, biting my lip and tasting the metal of me.

He inhaled, eyes wide as he stood, grabbing my face and kissing me as he used his hand to finish the rest of my orgasm.

He nipped and bit at my lip so it bled more, his middle finger pressing into me.

I moaned, he hummed.

"Next time you run, it means you don't want me. Alright?"

"Yes father." I heaved.

"I'll still find you, but you will have no freedom, you'll be tied to my side, be my fucktoy, be my food, that'll be your only purpose for all of eternity." He warned.

"Okay."

"Good girl. You listen so well." He moaned as he ran his nose along my throat.

"Have a good night, darling." He bit me and drank till I saw black.

-

I woke up, looking at my phone seeing that I missed class.

Shit.

Last night felt like a dream.

I reached between my legs, touching over myself, then running my fingers along my inner thighs remembering him.

I felt bumps and I pulled down the covers, unhealed bites covering my inner thighs.

A knock at the bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I pulled the covers over myself.

"Hey, I was told you give you this. If you feel I opened it to tell him and I'll have my throat ripped out." Mandy said gently, scaredly.

"Oh, okay, thank you." I took the envelope that wasn't opened and she walked out.

I opened it and opened to see a letter written in very proper cursive.

My darling,
I'm sorry I had to leave you. I would've stayed however I found a very nice house and a job that is willing to offer me a large sum of money annually which we can discuss in person.
As of now, I'm at the house, signing contracts and getting us comfortable for our new home.
You have a month to get your things in order as I can tell you have no idea what you want to do yet so you can live with me while you figure your things out instead of staying in a sad room with pathetic people.
Anyways, if you need me, call me, otherwise, I will see you soon.
Love, Kain.

I sighed, still groggy and tired so I decided to sleep the day away.