Kain Benedict

She was frozen, shocked as red covered her face.

"Are you stuck there?" I asked and she blinked, her parted lips snapping shut.

"I-I don't know if I can do it right." She said barely below a whisper.

"Come here, Elira. I will not repeat myself." I kept my tone even, her feet finally moving to walk toward me.

I toyed with her ring as she was now standing between my spread legs, looking down nervously at me.

"Why'd you run?" I asked.

Her heart was stammering in rushed beats, the flow of her blood fast as it rushed through her veins, her breathing almost coming in gasps.

"To see if y-you'd actually chase me." She scratched her palm and wrist before messing with her fingers, picking at the cuticles.

"Did you not believe me?"

"I don't know."

I nodded.

I pointed to her feet, she looked at her shoes before she finally understood I wanted her to kneel.

She knelt, adjusting her pants with the movement.

I leaned forward, elbows on my knees, face only inches from hers as her breath caught.

"Scared, love?" I asked, looking at her soft lips that she denied me of for days.

"Yes, father." She looked down.

"Look at me." I snapped, my tone clipped and impatient.

She did.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, her eyes rimming with the start of tears.

"Why?"

"For running." She murmured.

I smiled.

"I don't care if you say sorry. Undo my belt, darling. Show me how bad you feel." I grabbed her left hand, pushing the ring onto her finger.

I sat back and her hands trembled as she placed them on my knees, using me to help her scoot forward before her hands dragged up my thighs, I'd say she was teasing if I couldn't hear her heart.

She tried working the buckle, looking terrified and confused.

I grabbed her hands.

"Tell me you don't want to. I'll take you home." I warned, her soft brown eyes red and irritated from tears staring into mine as she moved her hands to undo my belt.

That's my girl.

I let her go, not helping her as she finally got it, I lifted my hips as I helped pull my jeans down.

She gasped a harsh breath as she saw me, taking my cock into her hand.

"I don't know what to do."

"You said you've done it before."

"Yes b-but I want to make you feel good. I didn't care about him." Her lip trembled.

I wiped her eyes with the pad of her thumb.

"I'll tell you." I said and she nodded.

She jerked me off, watching my face for reassurance and I nodded, my cock already throbbing.

She didn't have to do much other than exist to get me hard.

She scooted forward more and I hid my smile as she reached up with her other hand.

It went under my shirt and she felt over my abdomen.

Then she took it out.

"Don't push." She whispered.

"I won't." I promised as she stuck her tongue out, licking along my dick, base to the top and I gasped, my body tensing.

She froze.

"Keep going." I nodded and she took me into her mouth.

I hummed, clutching my chair under me.

That felt so fucking good.

Her hand clutched my shirt, the other holding me since she couldn't take me too far.

I watched, hearing myself moan and she paused.

"You're doing good, doll." I whispered and her entire body relaxed as she kept going, looking like she was genuinely enjoying it.

I was captivated by her, my fingers releasing the chair as I also relaxed, threading my fingers through her hair, holding it so I could see her clearly and keep it from being in her face.

"Good girl, that feels so good." I hummed as she looked up at me, moving to just suck on the tip and so much pressure was in my stomach, everything tensing as I shut my eyes, taking deep breaths.

I didn't have to breathe but I was fucking panting.

She pulled off, drool shining her chin, tears falling down her eyes as she licked her bottom lip, jerking me off.

"You alright, love?" I asked.

She gave me a soft smile and nodded.

"I'm still sorry." She whispered.

I leaned down, kissing her, the smell of her arousal making me moan as I pulled back.

"You can touch yourself." I said.

"I want you to touch me." She murmured.

I smiled and gently brought her back to my cock, the tip pressing on the seam of her lips as she took me as deep as she could into her throat and I held my breath, hips bucking against the back of her throat as relief flowed through me, my knees shaking, my cock pulsating my orgasm and she kept her mouth on me the entire time.

I moaned when she sucked the tip, looking at me directly before pulling back.

I grabbed her chin.

"Open." I whispered and saw the view I'd been fantasizing over for a while now.

"Can you swallow it?" I asked, already feeling my hard on come back as she shut her mouth, swallowing, then opening again.

"Good fucking girl." I gripped her face and she smiled at me.

"Now it's your turn."