Elira Abbot

His hands gripped at the skin of my ass and I felt my stomach erupt with anticipation.

"Mind if I pull these down? It's not as satisfying if your ass is covered with clothing."

"You can." I murmured.

His cold fingers moved under the waistband of my sweats as he brought them down.

He toyed with the lace of my panties and I had the chills from the winter air and his hands.

His hands smoothed over the skin of my ass before I heard an echoing smack that made my eyes water.

He hummed, chuckling as he hit my other cheek with a firmer force and I whimpered, the sting painful.

"You can make noises, Elira, baby. I know it hurts." He said as he delivered a few more painful slaps to my ass.

Then he gave me a minute, massaging and rubbing over the heated marks I have on my backside.

My skin was burning, I could feel the heat.

His fingers softly glided over my panties, barely touching over my pussy and I trembled, clenching my thighs together and he hummed.

"Sensitive." He whispered.

I was unsure why I was fighting him. I shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be okay with this.

But as soon as the thoughts came, they left with three more sharp slaps.

"One day, I'm going to strip you bare of your clothes, tie your perfect body down however I wish and I'll leave marks all over you, slaps creating bruises and bursted blood vessels, bites, I'll taste every bit of your body. You'll teach me exactly how you want to be devoured and I'll be the only one who can do it to you." He sighed.

"What if I don't want that?"

His hand gently cupped my pussy, thumb pressing to my clit making me gasp.

"Then you'd be a terrible liar. I don't like liars, darling. Lying is a sin." He told me.

He let me sit up, I was now straddling his lap.

"So is premarital sex isn't it?"

"That's why I've never had it. But... forging signatures is easy enough." He hummed.

"Isn't that a crime?"

"I'm willing to sacrifice one for the other. You'll be my wife. I don't care if you fight it." He smiled, hands going up my body and tangling into my hair as he pulled my head back, exposing my throat to him.

I felt his tongue drag up my throat.

"I've missed your taste." He moaned as he bit me, my body pricking with sensation.

I kept steady breaths, one hand remaining in my hair as the other moved down my back and to my thigh, gripping and pulling me to grind against him and I moaned, my clit feeling the best stimulation it's ever felt.

He pulled back, kissing me and I cringed slightly at the taste of my blood but I knew it wasn't going to stop him.

His lips were soft, tongue gentle as we made out for what seemed to be a while before he grabbed my hips and made me move again.

His hips lifted off the chair a bit, thrusting against me and I cried out, the pressure intense.

With a few more of these actions I heard him moan and I gasped, the sound turning me on more than I'd ever imagined.

He grabbed my throat and kissed along my jaw and my neck being soft, feeling the skin of my body with his tongue, the sharpness of his teeth grazing me once in a while.

He rolled his hips, forcing the grinding motion to continue as I gently used him for my own satisfaction.

"Let me help you." He whispered in my ear as he adjusted me onto one of his thighs, flexing the large muscle of his quad under me and I moaned as he pulled me back and fourth.

I was out of breath, my arms wrapping around his neck as I used him to make myself feel good.

"Good job, darling. I know this is what you need." He rubbed my back with one hand, the other on my hip to monitor my motion.

"Bite me." I moaned and he did, my body felt like thousands of sparklers being lit, my stomach fuzzy, my brain clouded.

"Oh fuck-" I gasped and he kept forcing me to follow a rhythm although my hips were buckling and my body was growing unstable.

I gasped, my mind buzzing with blood loss as I came.

He kissed my throat, guiding me to kiss him as he brought me to straddle him again, pressing his thumb to my clit, making me shiver.

"You did so well, Elira."

"Isn't it too soon?" I whispered.

He rubbed my back.

"No. I've lived very long without desire for anything until you. For you maybe, but for me, this has taken me over 300 years to finally have. As I said, you will be my wife whether you wish to or not. You belong to me. I will buy a home for us, you will be the center of my life and all of my desires, and you'll just have to cope." He told me.

"I'm too young."

"Not when you're life will be eternal too."