Kain Benedict

I petted her hair as I held her, her body completely relaxed and asleep after three intense orgasms.

She was drained, her body completely limp, small snores coming from her.

I smiled, listening to her sleep all night.

-

"No, you imbecile." I pressed on my temples in annoyance.

My nerves were shot.

"But the paper said-"

"I don't care what the paper said!" I found myself heated and yelling.

"Last I checked I told you what is going to happen not a chopped piece of wood. Now, I have to go home, I have a lovely woman waiting for me, I sent you an email of what needs to be done by noon tomorrow. Any later your jugular will be sent to your doorstep for your girlfriend to find as I eat your remains for breakfast. Do we understand each other?" I asked.

"Yes sir." He said and I hummed.

"Have a good night." I glared as I grabbed my things and raced in an inhumane speed to my car.

I called Elira.

"Father." She answered.

"I'm not a priest anymore, darling." I smiled.

"Mmmm, then what should I call you?" She asked.

"Sir would suffice if pet names aren't your thing, you're cute when you're submissive." I answered and silence broke the line a few seconds before she took a shaky breath.

"Well... what's the call for?"

"Do you need me to get you any food? Or have you eaten?"

"You sound upset."

"I'm just fine."

"Liar." She whispered.

"Elira, I asked a question."

"Just come home to me." She answered and hung up.

Never have I driven quicker.

-

I came through the door and I heard her skipping before stumbling down the stairs in a thin gown.

Fuck...

Her black hair was in beautiful waves behind her back

Her hands threaded behind her as she came and stopped herself right in front of me, letting me see her.

Her skin was pale for a human, veins running along her chest and her breasts.

Delicious.

Her skin was delicate cream, her blood sweet and full of sugar, her hair shiny and glowing, face without any makeup, eyes beautifully open.

"Darling, this gown is nearly see-through." I reached and touched over the lace on her waist, then pinching the fabric of the bottom in my fingers, noticing how her lack of underwear was very visible through this.

"It's only us here." She whispered, smiling softly at me.

I sighed.

She leaned up, kissing me.

I picked her up, legs around my waist as she kissed me, fingers in my hair, tugging, pulling.

"Does the premarital rule still apply?" She asked.

I smiled.

"I'm fucking no one but my wife. So yes."

She pouted but nodded, sliding herself down me as she fell to her knees, undoing my belt.

"What're you doing?"

"Relieving you of a hard day and me of a craving." She smiled, unbuttoning my pants.

I watched as she took my cock into her mouth with pleasure as she moaned, seeming to enjoy this the same way I like the taste of her pussy.

I pet her soft hair, collecting it into my hand as I held her hair, letting her do as she wished, trying to take me completely but clearly unable as I was too large.

She came up for a breath, saliva, tears, and joy painting her face.

I smiled, satisfied with how happy she seemed today.

"What's with the good mood?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"I like when you come back and I can greet you. I feel useful." She smiled.

"Sweet girl. Now be a good one and keep sucking my cock. You feel so good." I whispered.

"Fuck my face and pull my hair. Please." She murmured.

I nodded, adjusting my hands so both were tangled in her hair, pulling her down on my dick as I began thrusting.

She moaned, her thighs shut together as a sweet smell caressed my nose.

I moaned, finding a rhythm that made my knees weak.

"If you need to breathe, tap my leg." I said, pausing my actions to let her get a deep breath.

She pulled back.

"I'm fine. Just use me." Her hands moved to the backs of my thighs as she was ready again.

Being greeted like this after a terrible day was a dream.

She moaned whenever she could, pulling herself deeper as I did, I yanked and finally felt there, my body tense, pressure building as I grunted, cumming.

She moaned, looking up at me with red, teary eyes.

I smiled.

"Good girl." I grabbed her jaw as she showed me before swallowing.

She stood, I wiped her eyes of tears, her mouth of saliva and she had such a sweet smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"I like pleasing you." She replied.

"What brought this mentality?" I asked.

She shrugged, turning and walking up the stairs and I listened to her wash her face probably since she had made a mess on herself.

Mmm she was up to something.