Elira Benedict

Epilogue-
250 years later-

I was screaming as I saw the view of the Eiffel Tower on this balcony.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Excited?"

"Yes!"

I sky was glowing with stars and I'd traveled a lot with him but this was a dream destination.

He kissed my back.

"Come on. I have dinner planned."

"Yeah? Who is it?" I asked as he took my hand and walked me inside.

"Several people. Don't worry, none of them do bad things I know you don't like how druggies taste." He winked.

"Mmmm I'm excited. I wish I could be human to taste the food though." I mumbled.

"If you were human you would've died years ago, my love. And if that happened I would've killed myself too. So be grateful." He kissed my temple and I smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He grabbed my jaw, kissing me and I moaned.

It never got old. It always felt like the first kiss.

"Beautiful girl. You ready?"

"I'm starving."

"I know." He led me out of our room.

-
Kain Benedict

I watched my wife devour these terrible humans like she'd never eaten before.

To think this woman was the girl who found me in a Cathedral over two centuries ago and this was our fate.

I adored her, her feminine back flexing as she picked up the girl and killed her nearly instantly.

"She's insane." My coworkers grumbled.

I smiled.

"She's my wife." I looked at them.

She was always hungry, so no one actually understood her.

She never felt full therefore I keep her fed with myself or multiple humans and myself.

Blood was covering her entire body as she dissected them piece by piece.

She dropped the last person before turning to me.

I stood.

"Wanna get cleaned up?"

"Please." She nodded and walked to me as I held my hand out.

"I love you Elira."

She smiled at me.

"I love you too, Father Kain." She winked.