Kain Benedict

I filled her once again, a groan of fullness leaving her beautiful mouth.

I grabbed the knife in my hand, dragging it along her spine, dropping it beside us and I leaned over her, licking along the entire cut.

My wife.

Mine.

My Elira.

My body was chanting her name, her sounds clouding my ears, her body blurring anything around us out.

She smelt perfect. Her blood, her cunt, all of it was perfect.

She pressed her face into the pillow and I yanked her head up by her hair.

"Don't be quiet." I found myself growing angry.

I gripped her hip, pulling her back to meet me, her back arching further as I plowed into her pussy, a blood curtailing scream leaving her as her back rounded and she let out a sob like sound.

Her body started shaking, back arching as she groaned, pushing back into me.

She let out a stream of loud curses and moans.

I felt pressure building as she pressed back against me, whispering my name, I felt my release, her body shuttering as her knees gave out and she laid on the bed.

I watched her red body convulse as she had her face pressed into the covers, avoiding my gaze.

I leaned down, my body covering hers completely as I petted her hair.

"What's the matter, sweet girl?" I kissed her temple and she shuttered.

She kept the blankets to her face.

"My baby. Please answer me." I pushed her hair behind her ear.

She took a hard breath.

I felt myself growing agitated. But that wasn't my right.

I had to be patient. I took a breath to check myself.

"Do you need a minute?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Alright. I'll leave you be." I kissed her shoulder, getting off of her, going to the guest bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled to myself at the welting scar on my torso and throat.

I started a shower and washed all of the blood off myself, thinking of all that just had happened.

And of course I hoped my wife was alright.

But the dirty things we just had shared together consumed my mind.

The vision of her riding me, eyes dilated, nostrils flaring when I tried to dominate her.

Her body being so responsive to me.

I heard her begin to run a bath.

I got out, changing with the spare clothing I kept in here and left.

I drove to the store where I bought roses.

A new bouquet and one that was wilting away.

As that is what she had slept on before waking into her new body.

I bought a temporary anklet before scrolling on my phone and ordering one from a jeweler.

I thought of other things...

But it was hard to shop for a girl who used to love snacks but you can't buy them anymore.

I got back home, placing the roses on a tray, slitting my wrist as I filled a glass, placing the anklet beside it.