Elira Benedict

I gasped with how he kissed my throat, grabbing my hands, leaving the knife in my dominant one as he licked down my body, parting my legs.

The mask was atop his head almost, only lifted enough to give him access to eating my pussy.

I groaned, his tongue swirling around my clit.

"My god!" I ran my fingers through his hair, my thighs closing around his head and he moaned, squeezing the skin of my thighs.

He kissed my thigh, biting into it as he drank and I moaned as it made my pussy tingle.

He smiled, sitting up as blood coated his white teeth, he pulled the mask down and I smiled, my body vulnerable for him.

He moved upward, my thighs around his hips as he slicked his cock, pressing it into me and I groaned with the sweet relief of him filling me up.

I had a pillow under my head as I drug the knife down the space between his pecks and abs. It must've been incredibly sharp as it sliced him with ease.

All the way down till his groin did I cut, the smell of his blood hitting me like a Hurricane.

His hand caught my throat.

"Burning for me, baby?" He said in a muffled, deep whisper.

I moaned as he fucked me harder, the bed slamming into the wall with an untamable force.

My eyes couldn't stay open with the pleasure I felt.

"Lift your hips for me for a second." He said and I did, he placed a pillow right at my tailbone.

He kept me proper up as he readjusted and began fucking me, slow and deep.

"Shit-" I gasped, grabbing at his hands he was grazing at something inside me that made me want to explode.

He laughed, grabbing the knife from me.

I arched my back, eyes rolling into the back of my head.

I reached, tugging at his shirt. I wanted it off.

He removed the mask, pulling the shirt over his head and god his face was heated and his eyes were dark.

I hummed, grabbing at him as he leaned down and kissed me.

I moaned with how deep he was inside of me, his hands on my hips, giving himself complete control over how he thrusted.

It was soooo good.

I pushed him and he laughed as we switched, I was on top and he watched in excitement and I grabbed the knife, pulling his hair so I could expose his throat to me.

I sliced across, completely opening his throat, blood falling everywhere as I leaned down, tasting him and I moaned as I planted my hands on his red stained chest, grinding myself on him, his cock hitting all the right places as my clit was stimulated through the friction we had.

He watched me, eyes enticed and I smiled when he slit my throat in the same manner, blood dripping down me, pooling along his body.

It was a mess. It was everywhere, on the bed, sheets, us.

He cupped my tits in his hands, pinching softly at my nipples as I hummed.

He moved his bloodied hands down my body, gripping my hips as he began moving me quicker, my eyes twitching with the pleasure.

"Look at you. God you're so fucking sexy." He murmured and I grabbed his hands off me, intertwining our fingers as I lifted them above his head, leaning down and kissing him.

He bit my lip and I laughed as he drank the small amount he could get from there.

He hummed happily as I rode him, his eyes dancing all over me, his lip between his teeth with a small smirk as I used him for my own pleasure.

I shut my eyes, moaning, his strength starting to fight me.

I felt a flare of fire burn my core.

"Stop." I growled and he laughed.

"Fuck darling. You're hot when you're needy." He rolled his hips, deepening my movements.

"Let me hold you." He said.

"No." I tightened my grip, leaning down as I bit his chest, letting my teeth cut and drag along him.

He gasped, my lips kissing his cheek as I slowed, grinding intensely for the friction on my clit, the tip of his cock stroking the most sensitive place within me.

I felt myself crash on the second movement and he grabbed my throat, switching us so he was on top, finishing my orgasm with his own movements, his other hand rubbing my clit.

"That's my good girl. Cumming all over my dick." He clutched my throat so hard I knew it would snap.

My body convulsed as he pulled from me, turning me to my stomach, pulling my hips up, his tongue running over the entirely of me.

I screamed, my hands clutching the blood soaked sheets, so sensitive as he tongue fucked me.

"My good good girl." He slapped my ass, gripping at my skin with a force that could rip it off the bone.

He felt more aggressive, more intense.

I turn to look back at him, his eyes are darker than ever, his body toned and flexed, ready to have me his way.

It was his turn.

Mine was over.